This was my literal reaction to the invisible car

shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs.gif

:laff:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one mentioned the subtitles? Great way of showing how loud it gets in the club but you're trying to converse with someone.

I didn't notice that you could see the guy sitting in the invisible car like:
df6482a6123508c0492b3066f964604d.jpg

I'll be honest....this show is a B/B- at max.

The directing is good, but the story line isn't going anywhere. Its a bunch of short vignettes with marginally more "culturally aware" tropes.

:stopitslime: They did advance the story. Ern got PB a spot on a talk show and now he got him a club appearance. He didn't get paid for the first and they ran into a shady promoter and possibly got into more legal trouble. They're showing them grinding from the bottom. Ern isn't a qualified manager and is learning his limitations. PB isn't buzzing yet despite some radio play.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Talk know how famous dude brought his peacock with a leather coat on? Maybe he was was the "peacock" because he was peacocking(look up that term) and he had a leather coat on. Donald dropping them metaphors :ohhh:

Also talk remember the beiber episode how the lady said they don't want him to be the nice guy so when he beat up the promoter he said he was going to be a star :ohhh:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't decide if Darius or Paperboi is the best character on this show.

paperboi got the facial expressions but Darus just exudes all kinds of "i don't give a fukk" which is hilarious to me.
Paper Boi easily. He anchors and shifts the entire show. Darius is just a good side character guaranteed to provide a few memorable quotables but that's it. There aren't any stakes to his character like Alfred and Earn or even Van. Hopefully they flesh him out a little more in season two.

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Paper Boi easily. He anchors and shifts the entire show. Darius is just a good side character reliable for a few memorable quotables but that's it. There aren't any stakes to his character like Alfred and Earn. Hopefully they flesh him out a little more in season two.
i wouldn't be so sure like i said in one my other posts darius is the prophetic fool, he may not be as major as the others but he's gonna be more clutch later on.