I knew I recognized her from somewhere
y8cURCt.png

Brehs for the coffee, but its another way when it comes to starting a family
r6aXIvt.png

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just heard papa boi drop three F-bombs. since when does FX allow the usage of the word fukk?
I remember they did it on that OJ series earlier this year. I'm not sure if they've done it with other shows though. Cable TV can use any words that they want, but most of them avoid the vulgar cuss words because they're afraid of scaring off advertisers (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I remember Mr. Robot using the F word on USA this year too.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I remember they did it on that OJ series earlier this year. I'm not sure if they've done it with other shows though. Cable TV can use any words that they want, but most of them avoid the vulgar cuss words because they're afraid of scaring off advertisers (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I remember Mr. Robot using the F word on USA this year too.

I'm aware of this. but if this is so, why weren't shows like breaking bad, sunny in philadelphia and the walking dead dropping F-bombs?

why would FX allow this show more leeway? I'm fine with it, I just find it retarded. I mean, he said it like 3 or 4 times I believe.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm aware of this. but if this is so, why weren't shows like breaking bad, sunny in philadelphia and the walking dead dropping F-bombs?

why would FX allow this show more leeway? I'm fine with it, I just find it retarded. I mean, he said it like 3 or 4 times I believe.
Cable isn't regulated by the FCC, you can say anything. It's all about the network and the advertisers. This year FX has obviously reached an understanding with advertisers that they're okay with it. AMC reportedly allows one curse word per season for their shows.