FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Checked some of the reviews and the old white folks and flaming negroes on some of these sites didn't quite get it, lol. Thought that was an amazing episode. The trans stuff was funny because it hit both sides of this thing. People can do what they want and be who they want but it can still be ridiculous and weird. And you can call it weird, and people can get mad at you calling it weird, and life can move on. Also shows that people can be hypocritical but ALSO hold views that don't exactly make sense based on their other views. Joint was A1

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
that Arizona commercial :dead:
raw

----
"Hey officers, this is definitely the guy. I've never seen him in the area"

"I.....called them"

:russ:

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
For those talking about the lack of build-up of the central story arc, I think y'all are confused about what the central story arc actually is. This is a show about Atlanta... Darius, Paypa Boy, Ern and Van are the eyes we're looking at their world through. The first few episodes had more of a traditional character arc for each character so that we understand their point of view and how that colors the way they look at the city vs. how the city looks at them.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Yeah the last 2 shows shoulda been filler episodes for next season. They kinda lost me now.

Season 1 should be entirely focused on Ern
There's still shyt that needs to tied up regarding who shot that dude, the nikkas after Paper Boy, etc. Seems like it's lost focus since Ep 5

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Wow, this episode was Hilarious and GENIUS!

Low Key, this was one of the most best episodes I ever seen in any comedy show ever :wow: This episode bought both the :russ: and the :jbhmm:

The fake ass Dom Lemon hosting the Montague show :mjlol:

Dreadhead nikka that thinks hes a 35 year old white man :laff: :laff:

Paperboi was GOAT during this episode.