Felon Degeneres...
The satirical Genius of this show :mjlol:

Best show on TV>>>>

giphy.gif

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I enjoy how absurdist the humor has become on the show Atlanta the last two episodes (White Face Tobias and now this piss take on Centric/TV One type programming). The season definitely feels disjointed as fukk but I applaud them for taking chances. I was such a "Tobias" in school. fukk school. :wow:

I thought this episode was a satire of BET and it's start as an public access channel.

Centric and TVOne has public access type shyt on it...?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This episode had me :russ:from the Arizona Tea commercial :dead:. The format reminded me somewhat of the commercials Mr. Robot did for the Alf episode.

That fake cereal commercial :wow:

Paper Boi has the best expressions

When Montague tried to say he hates women

Paper Boi :stopitslime:

The never-ending head nods :mjlol:

I love the fact how the show can be so different week to week, while still touching on real issues and being hilarious.

I can only imagine what they have in store for season 2 :wow:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I hate coming in this thread knowing I can't view it until Wednesday because I bought the season subscription on iTunes

Daps
Well, what a way to turn the corner, especially after the seriousness of episode 6. As someone that quotes Spike Lee's "Da Bomb" commericial from Bamboozled at least 3 times a week, I can say that I felt like this was written specifically for me.

Hands down, my favorite part was Montague mentioning Alfred's lack of a father making him hateful. Clearly a bait question. When he told him "nikka, shut up!", I had to rewind that like 5 times. I could not stop laughing. Also, I'm about to call the number for my juice, because why the fukk not?

And I saw it mentioned a few pages back but that Arizona tea commericial got me. And when I saw it was 1.49, I'd be lying if I told you I didn't go full panic mode for a moment. If that shyt happened to me, I would storm out of the store and start the revolution. I swear to god. That was terrifying. fukk Donlad Glover for that. It was irresponsible. My heart goes out to people that didn't realize that was a fake commercial and I hope they get the news soon.

I used to work at a rental car place so that Charger shyt was TOO damn funny. I swear to god, they need to make a movie or an hour long episode, at least. Now I gotta rewatch everything because of the callbacks. I'm not a huge TV guy so I don't know what the quality of a lot of other shows are but I'm gonna go ahead and say that we don't deserve this.

If a show is good enough for people on the coli to excuse interracial dating, we might be witnessing history.

quezlofresh

BLANCO MARLEY
Daps
Reppin
FLORIDA
the episode was funny

:whoa:

but am i the only nikka who feels like they ran out of a solid storyline ?

first we get a whole show about the babymoms

now we get this ??

:dahell:

nikkas was invested in the story

:shaq2: