FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Breh should have done the disappearing meme that made him famous :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
a24.jpg
holy shyt.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just caught the repeat gotdamn if this isn't the goat episode of the season yet:russ::russ::russ::russ:I caught the tailend of the Arizona one so I didn't understand what was happening at first but when the dodge commercial came on lead to Paperboi interview I realized it lol. Yoooooooo ol boy said I do NOT agree with that lifestyle but claims he's a 35 year old white man :bryan::bryan:Why don't I get the resepct I deserve!!:damn:White people STAY walking around with entitlement :lawd:Yooo that cereal commercial got real as shyt when that cop came and tackled him. :damn:I liked how the cop got nervous when he saw the kid with his phone out gotdamn Donald:salute:The dodge, liquor, and Arizona commercials always targeting us and the swisher as well :dead:Rachel Dolazel trans racial shyt with people claiming other things but brotha still said he was black when he agreed with paperboi :deadrose:and gays getting more resepct and attention than black people suffering out here:wow:Boondocks and Dave Chappelle status :blessed:The trash ass tarot card reading commercials :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:The c00n snitching on the brotha that called the cops:deadmanny:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Exactly. That's the next generation of the family right there, can't have my own looking like a failure out in the world.

Man, give your kid 1-2 months rent, tell him to go out and get a roommate/wingman and let him live. Either that or do up your basement like an apartment witb a separate entrance, charge lil man like $500 for rent, and become their landlord...Yeah it's nice being at home, but you gotta spread your wings, and smashing p*ssy under your parents crib in your 20s becomes Hella embarrassing for all parties involved...