FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the last episode.

Van was looking :noah: with the Afro. And :snoop: at her busting the condom. I knew was about to bust it the way she was squeezing it like that :snoop:

And the kid in white face :skip:

Also :russ: at the way Paper boi was mocking Van talking about how weed is for losers

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Darius would've came through with a bottle of goat piss on some

Van:Darius wtf am I gonna do with goat pee?:mindblown: This is not a game:damn:

":ld:Goat pee is biologically 99.9% identical to human pee"

"........:wtf: how did you even get goat pee at this time of day????"

"Friend I used to hunt wild hogs with in Vietnam has a goat farm. He owed me a favor:yeshrug:"

Van::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
ROFL.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Even if the guy playing Paperboi is gay that says a lot about his acting chops that he can play a thug gangsta rapper and it comes off as believable.
Good point but paperboi is not real. He a p*ssy a real nikka would have killed that nikka that fukked up his car.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Wait, I just Ovastood that Chalk Face kid FUKKERY:mjlol:

....when Van Called/Text Paperboi recklessly, tho:huhldup:

She finna get the GAWD's line tap:ufdup:
Yall must don't buy weed irl. The cops don't care about shyt like that. I always text nikkas like that. You know how much drugs is sold everyday. Police don't give af.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Is she really or did she just say that to look 'cooler' in her slutty friend's eyes?
Man that bytch don't respect earn. Earn even said in an earlier episode he know van fukking other nikkas. Do you even watch the show? Van is a spoiled self entitled airhead like most attractive womem in the west. Earn shooting up her club was beyond dumb.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man that bytch don't respect earn. Earn even said in an earlier episode he know van fukking other nikkas. Do you even watch the show? Van is a spoiled self entitled airhead like most attractive womem in the west. Earn shooting up her club was beyond dumb.
:whoa:

Damn, I sense some resentment in your post. I just asked a question. Who was Earn talking to when he said he knows Van messing around? I must of missed that.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:whoa:

Damn, I sense some resentment in your post. I just asked a question. Who was Earn talking to when he said he knows Van messing around? I must of missed that.
I forget but my bad breh, I just hate them stuck ass nikkas that think they better than someone else. People like van are trash.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I didn't say she had to be liked but nikkas seething in this bytch
If she was a real person I would hate her. She is :trash: and brings nothing to the table the only people on this show I hate more are earns stingy ass patents. I would never have my son out here struggling like that while I was chilling :martin: