Reppin
#Byrdgang
wDmeIfBY.gif

This shyt saved the whole episode :mjlol:

Even had the :shaq:

Paperboi is one funny motherfukker and he was barely in the episode :pachaha:

:russ: So funny.

He had the :shaq: in white face.

I wish there was a shot of her with the :beli:face.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
dE43NLE.jpg

:russ: Breh I'm so :pumperdead:. Then I looked again and I'm :pumperdead3:again. :mjlol:
I love this show so much. All the black writers are on some genius shyt. :ohlawd: Vanessa basically spill out everything just like the condom that broke in her mouth and clothes. :mjlol: This whole episode perfectly represented Vanessa's friend thot life in less than 30 mins and Vanessa literally got a taste of it in less than 24 hours.:huhldup: :francis:

So basically, I feel like the face is a meme and life or karma is that meme. It might mean something different. What ya'll think?
"U turn in homework, U get better grades"
fs4iehCF.png
"You make better choices, you get better results." The message brehs.:cmonson2:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya'll made the whiteface breh a smiley :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:. This needs to be official.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This episode could really be important in the grand scheme of things. 1.) Van losing her job 2.) Her homegirl clowning her for messing with Earn broke ass (Earn is on the come up, so good revenge plot) 3.) Showed how good of a chick Van is 4.) Van thinks Earn is cheating now, so she may look into that gold digger life.

Man this show has so many angles it's crazy. :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I like this dichotomy too. How many people look at Earn (or the men in these situations) and blame him subconsciously for getting Van pregnant. We're learning that Van is just as destructive and irresponsible...

Now that I think about it, Earn in a sense knows Van is full of shyt too. That episode where she was shytting on him for the cliche dream of wanting to be a rap manager and he threw her dream of "owning a boutique" back in her face.
yessir