FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: at people saying that was a terrible/bad episode. even the scenes that were supposedly hammering home the social issues too hard on the nose for you were hilarious.

the dog/gun range scene isn't just about cacs seeing dog lives more valuable than black lives (although that's true), but if you pay attention cacs value dog life more than human life period. on top of that the scene was just hilarious period because darius is the funniest on the show. plus the ISIS motherfukkers coming over like blood will be spilled and darius like :whoa::whoa:

i haven't laughed as hard as i have at this show the last few weeks in a minute.

low key think the people who didn't like the last episode might just be exposing their real feelings on these issues that were hit too hard on the nose. especially if they didn't see the comedy in the situations. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
MV5BMzkwMTg3NDAzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDg1OTQ5NzE@._V1_SX1497_CR0,0,1497,999_AL_.jpg
tumblr_nrgizgvCFP1tpm6xmo1_1280.jpg
MV5BMTg5NTQwNjc2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjc0MDE3MzE@._V1_.jpg
MV5BNDQ2NzU1Mzc4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjE2ODQ5NzE@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg
tumblr_nsmw7kSCjD1tpm6xmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsmw7kSCjD1tpm6xmo1_1280.jpg

Id Rep you if I could

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Part of me hates that he was kinda pushed out of music and labeled a cornball by the industry (when ironically it was being taken over by a bigger cornball in Drake)
Pushed out of music family? His last album went Gold. He's just not put anything out in years since the last mixtape because he was focusing on this, but he just debuted his new music at a private festival labor day weekend. We'll be hearing it in a couple of months.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:scust: at people saying that was a terrible/bad episode. even the scenes that were supposedly hammering home the social issues too hard on the nose for you were hilarious.

the dog/gun range scene isn't just about cacs seeing dog lives more valuable than black lives (although that's true), but if you pay attention cacs value dog life more than human life period. on top of that the scene was just hilarious period because darius is the funniest on the show. plus the ISIS motherfukkers coming over like blood will be spilled and darius like :whoa::whoa:

i haven't laughed as hard as i have at this show the last few weeks in a minute.

low key think the people who didn't like the last episode might just be exposing their real feelings on these issues that were hit too hard on the nose. especially if they didn't see the comedy in the situations. :mjpls:

Yep. Cacs really outing themselves. :russ:

They were like the gun range scenes were stupid and I don't get it with the white lady.