FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
no bullshyt gambino put some corny ass moments in this show, like im watching some scenes like "really nikka :dahell:
You realize he didnt write every single scene by himself right? Eps 2 and 3 his brother was the lead writer and they also have a team of other writers who never did this type of thing before

You nikkas complain about everything :mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You realize he didnt write every single scene by himself right? Eps 2 and 3 his brother was the lead writer and they also have a team of other writers who never did this type of thing before

You nikkas complain about everything :mjlol:
maybe it's the acting, i dont know but i did cringe at a few parts. the show is dope though don't get me wrong i fukk with it heavy.

what i really like is that gambino has all kinds of hip-hop artist on here, i heard the nikka stizz on there and i thought only the boston fam was fukkin with him. he got some good ass exposure now

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I like the show, I think Paperboy and his people are pretty funny, I like that they made them smart kind of existential, conv you have when there a lot of down time.

Donald Glover's character kind of gets on my nerves, him canceling the debit card with the first smart things he done this season

Like he doesn't have a strong survival Instinct; kinda reminds me a little bit of the white girl from orange is New Black in the first seas on

You could have easily moved out of the way with the guy talking to the trans or lie to a lady about the kids meal.

I did like him punkin the white DJ :yeshrug: