FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
My only gripe with this show is he calls his baby momma "Van" and her name is Vanessa, he should've called her Nessa or Vness or V

:mjcry: My first born is named Savannah iit's jarring when I hear "Van" because that's her nickname and SaVANnah lends itself more for that than vaNESSA ughhhh #SplittingHairsButStill...

:mjcry:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
My only gripe with this show is he calls his baby momma "Van" and her name is Vanessa, he should've called her Nessa or Vness or V

:mjcry: My first born is named Savannah iit's jarring when I hear "Van" because that's her nickname and SaVANnah lends itself more for that than vaNESSA ughhhh #SplittingHairsButStill...

nah you right i got home girl whose name is vanessa and i call her nessa or vness, never hear anyone call her van

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah you right i got home girl whose name is vanessa and i call her nessa or vness, never hear anyone call her van
My mom's cousin is named Vanessa, we call her Van:yeshrug: