FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Curious to hear some of y'all broke nikka dating stories...

Once was with a girl who'd I'd been dating for about 2 years at the time, had about $150 in my account. We went out to eat at a decent restaurant, went to pay the bill (about $80) and my card was declined. Checked my account and my car insurance ($120) auto billed that day and I forgot all about it. She only had $20 on her and I had no cash. Luckily my sister's dorm room was about 4 minutes away so I left my girl at the restaurant and ran and got some money from my little sister. To this day, I always keep at least $100 cash on me no matter what.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Once was with a girl who'd I'd been dating for about 2 years at the time, had about $150 in my account. We went out to eat at a decent restaurant, went to pay the bill (about $80) and my card was declined. Checked my account and my car insurance ($120) auto billed that day and I forgot all about it. She only had $20 on her and I had no cash. Luckily my sister's dorm room was about 4 minutes away so I left my girl at the restaurant and ran and got some money from my little sister. To this day, I always keep at least $100 cash on me no matter what.
full

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
If that wasn't Earn's baby mom's, nikka shoulda ran his ass out the restaurant. I did that to a chick once when I found out I only had $60 in my account and the bill was $115 or some shyt.

We still dated for like 3 months after that cause I lied and told her I had an asthma attack and I left my inhaler in the car, conveniently parked down the street and was too embarrassed to go back in. She thought it was adorable.... until 3 months later she found out I didn't even drive. :lolbron:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If that wasn't Earn's baby mom's, nikka shoulda ran his ass out the restaurant. I did that to a chick once when I found out I only had $60 in my account and the bill was $115 or some shyt.

We still dated for like 3 months after that cause I lied and told her I had an asthma attack and I left my inhaler in the car, conveniently parked down the street and was too embarrassed to go back in. She thought it was adorable.... until 3 months later she found out I didn't even drive. :lolbron:
:russ:

Daps

Back in my younger days when I was reckless with my money took this chick out to eat before we get there i call to check my account and i had $55 to my name:sadcam:

Needless to say I told her i had already ate at ma dukes house so i wasn't getting anything to eat. There I was watching this chick eat a 3 course meal while my stomach crawling up my back and im sipping tap water:wow:

fukked up part is afterwards i take her home and im about to smash and she hit me with the "you going to pay my Cricket bill it was due 2 days ago" :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Back in my younger days when I was reckless with my money took this chick out to eat before we get there i call to check my account and i had $55 to my name:sadcam:

Needless to say I told her i had already ate at ma dukes house so i wasn't getting anything to eat. There I was watching this chick eat a 3 course meal while my stomach crawling up my back and im sipping tap water:wow:

fukked up part is afterwards i take her home and im about to smash and she hit me with the "you going to pay my Cricket bill it was due 2 days ago" :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

But.....did you smash:lupe: