FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Back in my younger days when I was reckless with my money took this chick out to eat before we get there i call to check my account and i had $55 to my name:sadcam:

Needless to say I told her i had already ate at ma dukes house so i wasn't getting anything to eat. There I was watching this chick eat a 3 course meal while my stomach crawling up my back and im sipping tap water:wow:

fukked up part is afterwards i take her home and im about to smash and she hit me with the "you going to pay my Cricket bill it was due 2 days ago" :stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:
:merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Praise Jah for this show, with Mr. Robot. Ballers an Power ending, not sure what else I would be watching
4HVal4z.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
maybe it's the acting, i dont know but i did cringe at a few parts. the show is dope though don't get me wrong i fukk with it heavy.

what i really like is that gambino has all kinds of hip-hop artist on here, i heard the nikka stizz on there and i thought only the boston fam was fukkin with him. he got some good ass exposure now
Yea i feel you

It just trips me out how people be thinkin it's solely one person writing every scene, this aint rap, cant give Bino 100% of the credit or blame for whatever happens