FX’s Class of ’09 limited series (Starring Brian Tyree Henry and Kate Mara)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Good Episode but they dropped the ball a lil bit after last week. I enjoyed both the past and present stuff. But with future they didn’t address what happened to ol boy at the end of last episode at all, we just show up at funeral. No questions or investigation about what happened with car , the info he had, or nothing. Also when Tayo was fed up, he never even mentions that the “system” was corrupt or messed up, he just thinks he could shut it down with no repercussions??? I’m hoping that’s just a set up for the finale. But I enjoyed the present stuff show how the system works and showing Tayo going after different types of criminals and the past stuff that gives backstory of how he ended up in Billings, MT. I like this show so I hope they can end it well because I believe next week is the Finale. BTH has done a great job in this role

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Making random evil white government guy the real villain....

Given some of Tayo's points on white supremacy and Banks, I wonder if he helped with the writing, or that's what they was trying to say.

And lol @ Politicians being worse than Corporations.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
'To first conquer the center.......you must first conquer the edge...'

Now take yo ass to Montana wit John Dutton & em fukk nikka :mjlol:

102418_Yellowstone_S2_PORCH_0462_R1.jpg

Ayo, ainnnt no way you finna sell me that a disabled trucker who was already questioned by 7 different agents needed ChatGPT to come crack the case. Stop it :mjlol:

The man at the forefront of all this AI/digital groundbreaking shyt don't even got a ring cam that makes a sound at motion?? He rockin with the basic package of ADT?? :dahell:

For this to be the penultimate man.....this show has been pretty much a letdown. Hour definitely needed more shine in this bih than Poet.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making random evil white government guy the real villain....

Given some of Tayo's points on white supremacy and Banks, I wonder if he helped with the writing, or that's what they was trying to say.

And lol @ Politicians being worse than Corporations.
Yeah I have to side eye that:patrice:if anything it the corporations that are worse

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I wish they expanded more on the different criminals that Tayo started to catch with the AI. Also hope they explain who tried to Kirk him, that scene was intense despite knowing he wouldn’t did.

Every show doesn’t have to be top 5 DOA status, I’ve enjoyed this and wish it wasn’t limited.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well it’s weird cause I enjoyed a lot of the final episode but it definitely ended with a whimper. Great example of having a very good concept and executing it poorly.

The 2nd half of the Finale felt rushed, especially the whole scene of them rebooting the system. Just seemed way too easy for them to do and the fact that a system so powerful had no fail safe or backup plan. The poet love triangle meant nothing, just a wasted storyline. Tayo’s storyline the only one I really cared about after a while. It’s not a bad watch by any means, but that anticlimactic ending makes it hard for me to recommend the show to others

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I liked it. It shouldn't have been that easy for them to eliminate/reset/reboot the system, especially with how it was perceived to react in early eps. But overall it really was a thought provoking and entertaining series.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Paper Boi deserved better than this.

Was his mom that prosecutor from Law and Order? I ain't seen her a minute. Hope you got a nice check.