"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn’t care less as long as she doesn’t have a kid but then again I wouldn’t date woman with a kid from a due of any race. :yeshrug:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
:russ::russ:

Facts

Men have always sexually defiled other groups of women - while maintaining the integrity of their own women.

This has been standard procedure for all groups of men, since the beginning of humanity.

This is how you’re supposed to do it. But we don’t understand the value of valuing our own, even to the detriment of others.

Even in the streets, other groups of people (with the possible exception of SOME Hispanics) always made sure to sell drugs outside of their own communities.

But us? We will sell poison to our own.

Overall, we just don’t understand the idea of self-preservation.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
This is stupid. And you’re comparing apples to oranges. Why should I care where tf my homie puts his meat? I’m not trying to date/marry my homie. My homie doesn’t need to meet my RELATIONSHIP standards. They must meet different standards. But if a woman wants to date me or vice versa then she must meet them. If not, then it's on to the next. A person shouldn't have to settle for anything less than what appeases him/her.

Its not apples to oranges. These are all people in your inner circle. Be it your girlfriend/wife or your male friends. The crux of the issue rests upon the notion that you wouldn't want a girlfriend/wife who has dated/fukked a white man because it says something about her general character, her morals, who she prioritizes and why. All of these things that would affect your relationship with her. Then why do these things suddenly become non-important when looking at someone who you aren't trying to fukk/marry? Its probably the best comparison because it removes personal bias, as your ego isn't affected by who your male friends date/fukk. Like I said to @Henri Christophe, this is about control. Some of you hate that women have human agency and can fukk who they want. You hate women for behaving how you behave, and so what does that say about your own actions? What I'm asking you to do is to look beyond the paradigm of gender and to analyze your feelings objectively.

Daps
Fair question. Some white dudes will not deal with a white girl if she’s been with a black guy. They have a name for it.
Exactly. I have never met a white man that would unless he was a white boy gangster tattoos on neck type. They are already wanting to be black. I have did a bust down with a few white boys on black and white chicks together. I wouldn’t care if she was with a white boy. Because I have pawged before.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
100%..........This is one of the questions you ask during the "dating/getting to know each other stage" . You pose it as a harmless question. Like it's no biggie. Most women are open to discuss the types of men they've dated during casual convo. Get your answer and make your decision based on her response.

This is the answer ^^^^^^^

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This is how you’re supposed to do it. But we don’t understand the value of valuing our own, even to the detriment of others.

yup... most men dont have that rulership/nationhood mentality about themselves.

As a man, you can set whatever guidelines you want for your environment, you can have whatever woman you want, and you can set any requirements you want... You dont need to hold yourself to the same standard as a woman or child.

Black men are always worried about things like hypocrisy and morality :mjlol:

Even in the streets, other groups of people (with the possible exception of SOME Hispanics) always made sure to sell drugs outside of their own communities.

But us? We will sell poison to our own.

Overall, we just don’t understand the idea of self-preservation.

Big facts.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Half the posters complaining will do LSA justification about why them fukkin white women was ok and not that bad
you see it right?!? The “I wasn’t getting play from sisters” line gets ABUSED when it’s inversed. Wouldn’t that make our black dikks’ tainted by the white woman?

Also, to anyone reading, what is the deeper problem with this? Does it simply boil down to the WM looking at BW as literal shyt so a BW who agrees to sexual intercourse has low self esteem? Aren’t brehs encouraged to do the same with PAWGS?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Wouldn’t that make our black dikks’ tainted by the white woman?

Lets be honest, the vast majority of men arent gettin chased away because u smashed other races.

In fact, most women already expect you to have a multi-ethnic body count if youre a poppin nikka.

race doesnt matter to women.

race/nationhood/politics/lineage are masculine topics.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
:patrice:

Black women definitely care when black men date outside our the race.

no race of women really cares about race.... dont let them gas your head up.

gender is more important to the vast majority of women.

if a chick likes you, she automatically assumes you got a whole roster of hoes anyway - even if you dont.

most black women assume you've already had a variety of females.