FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How nobody murked EZ and his brother yet in this show is a damn joke. Matter fact p*ssy ass Santo Padre should have been wiped out long ago :mjlol:

Let me get started on this season 5 though :lolbron:

I think they gonna hit they stride mid season and then just go bananas to a fiery ending

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think they gonna hit they stride mid season and then just go bananas to a fiery ending

I don't even really remember season 4 tbh. All I remember is
somebody buning all the bricks at the end

My hope is that Alvarez comes back and puts two in EZ head, followed by Angel, their daddy, and the rest of Santo Padre

:win:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I don't even really remember season 4 tbh. All I remember is
somebody buning all the bricks at the end

My hope is that Alvarez comes back and puts two in EZ head, followed by Angel, their daddy, and the rest of Santo Padre

:win:

I’m kinda liking MadKing EZ.

Even the last ep, his bro calling him out on being insane and atleast he owns it :heh:

He gonna get half that club clapped up:russ:

rdot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Watch EZ get my boy creeper killed inside and blame the rat shyt on Angel for burning down the spot.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I'mma be honest.... I'm watchin this last season as background noise since I been here from season 1...but I'm barely paying attention... Season is not that interesting..... :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'mma be honest.... I'm watchin this last season as background noise since I been here from season 1...but I'm barely paying attention... Season is not that interesting..... :yeshrug:

Yea, this last ep kinda dull.

But the one from last week was flames. Seems like a lot of shyt happen.

This week feels like it was a breather for some shyt that is about to come

EZ really was on some boss shyt in that fight… cuz the previous Pres would’ve never.

And if he did, would’ve died.

Everyone in that room (Fam & Op) had to respect him after that

Last edited:

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
show is all over the place! characters change within episodes... Bishop wants to settle down one ep, next ep he's back to old Bish bangin' the bartender. Emily all of a sudden catchin' a body? Adelita one of the most ruthless assassins, gets shanked by a 12 yr old, how dafuq does coco's daughter end up with the bike dykes? soon as the Mayans secured the prisons, we knew Creep was done, Nestor shoulda smashed the bish before offing her... and the club jobber taking out Diaz right in front of everyone... so much fukkery.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Yeah, wow. Dem SAMDINO boys walking away with the W.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show is all over the place! characters change within episodes... Bishop wants to settle down one ep, next ep he's back to old Bish bangin' the bartender. Emily all of a sudden catchin' a body? Adelita one of the most ruthless assassins, gets shanked by a 12 yr old, how dafuq does coco's daughter end up with the bike dykes? soon as the Mayans secured the prisons, we knew Creep was done, Nestor shoulda smashed the bish before offing her... and the club jobber taking out Diaz right in front of everyone... so much fukkery.
Kurt would be proud
tumblr_inline_nf9ztaUEsM1r9wa6f.gif