FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I know it's the season's premise, but the robbery angles are a little heavy handed for my taste. shyt just seems a few years past cliche at this point. I know it's real and yada yada, but as creative as Donald Glover is, it feels like a cop out. Still a great show none the less.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think they mean he doesn't date them moreso than hate them.

yeah I don't really think they believe Donald hates black women, just that he's not really checking for them, ironically he's been on several songs saying black women weren't in to him BUT now he's young, successful, rich, famous, super talented brother and he doesn't have a sister on his arm, to some black women that's treason lol

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Is he weird or does he just see things differently from everyone else? :jbhmm:He doesn't take anything at face value he sees all sides of the coin, that's why he is the only one in the crew that is never caught up in any bullshyt unlike Earn and Paper Boi

He was eating cereal and playing video games in the safety of the crib while Earn and PaperBoi were getting their money taken by the promoter and dodging bullets in the parking lot.

Be like Darius brehs :wow:

Last edited:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Another fantastic episode. I really don't think Earn used all of the 4000...I just can't see him doing it.

"I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s a funny show, but the way they dive into depression, and especially after what he did to her daughter. I was like can I even feel bad for this horse anymore?”

:deadmanny:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt like ep 1 but ep 2 was fire. No hyperbole but I think that was one of the best episodes of the series so far..

Tracy is my new fav character good addition to the show

I'm trying to figure out the logic in Ern giving all his money away. Like breh said earlier he could have brought a car or something.
He gave half or he would of had 8000 on it

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was eating cereal and playing video games in the safety of the crib while Earn and PaperBoi were getting their money taken by the promoter and dodging bullets in the parking lot.

Be like Darius brehs :wow:
Is that why things were tense between him and al in episode 1 I was thinking that

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yeah I don't really think they believe Donald hates black women, just that he's not really checking for them, ironically he's been on several songs saying black women weren't in to him BUT now he's young, successful, rich, famous, super talented brother and he doesn't have a sister on his arm, to some black women that's treason lol
I'm not gonna jump on the "he hates black women" bandwagon, but that "black women weren't checking for me" shyt is a copout. I know waaaay too many types of black women for black male celebs to keep getting away with this bullshyt excuse/line. I'm pretty sure they (black male celebs) were the type to want to chase after chicks like draya, blacc chyna, and all the other bad bytches around the way or on campus and gave no play to the quirky black chicks, the nerds, the quiet ones, the level headed ones who weren't about putting themselves out there. Them using that excuse is as silly as black women talking they can't find a good black man when all they want is the flyest, most flossin, big nikka around the way, "look at me" type dudes

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Let's be honest and acknowledge that a lot, not all quirky/off-beat black people are influenced and involved in white mainstream culture, therefore end up moving in majority white spaces and circles. Throw in a bit of insecurity, a dash of racial shame and it's no wonder they get white partners. It is what it is. I'm just grateful because the majority of black people who live culturally black tend to pick other black people as mates.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm not gonna jump on the "he hates black women" bandwagon, but that "black women weren't checking for me" shyt is a copout. I know waaaay too many types of black women for black male celebs to keep getting away with this bullshyt excuse/line. I'm pretty sure they (black male celebs) were the type to want to chase after chicks like draya, blacc chyna, and all the other bad bytches around the way or on campus and gave no play to the quirky black chicks, the nerds, the quiet ones, the level headed ones who weren't about putting themselves out there. Them using that excuse is as silly as black women talking they can't find a good black man when all they want is the flyest, most flossin, big nikka around the way, "look at me" type dudes

Most women want a man "above" them though lol. All because a chick is ugly dont mean she aspires to have an ugly dude.