FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
apparently he hates black women, she still watched it twice and laughed at everything i laughed at so.... maybe that means she hates herself? :jbhmm:

or maybe we shouldnt judge peoples content off of their life choices :wtb:

He doesn’t hate black women lol. He straight up said in his New Yorker profile that he’s looking to mentor a Black Woman to take his place.

He also hired Stefani Robinson ( young black woman) on his writer’s room and now she’s a producer on the show and signed a production deal with FX

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don’t see how he hate black chicks, besides his wife the only thing I can think of is a line from when he dropped the fall ep in the never going back song.
I remember that song, that was even a diss tho, he just said some of the black women he tried to holla at weren’t into him. :yeshrug: People get mad over literally anything these days.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He doesn’t hate black women lol. He straight up said in his New Yorker profile that he’s looking to mentor a Black Woman to take his place.

He also hired Stefani Robinson ( young black woman) on his writer’s room and now she’s a producer on the show and signed a production deal with FX
I think they mean he doesn't date them moreso than hate them.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I remember that song, that was even a diss tho, he just said some of the black women he tried to holla at weren’t into him. :yeshrug: People get mad over literally anything these days.
Yea, it was a generalization but even then I saw no malice behind it.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Ayyyye

tumblr_o3d9zpbIm21udh5n8o1_400.gif