FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Didnt like ep 1 but ep 2 was fire. No hyperbole but I think that was one of the best episodes of the series so far..

Tracy is my new fav character good addition to the show

I'm trying to figure out the logic in Ern giving all his money away. Like breh said earlier he could have brought a car or something.
.... he only gave away 2stacks. He said he would double whatever he gives him. He had 4000$ on the card so yea..

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
darius high key the smartest one of them all. he just a weirdo.
Is he weird or does he just see things differently from everyone else? :jbhmm:He doesn't take anything at face value he sees all sides of the coin, that's why he is the only one in the crew that is never caught up in any bullshyt unlike Earn and Paper Boi

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he weird or does he just see things differently from everyone else? :jbhmm:He doesn't take anything at face value he sees all sides of the coin, that's why he is the only one in the crew that is never caught up in any bullshyt unlike Earn and Paper Boi
He asked Earn's pops seconds after meeting him if he could measure his tree.

Said AIDS was invented to stop Wilt Chamberlain from breaking Steve McQueen's sex record.

Talked about how using rats as phones would give everyone an affordable phone.

Threw out a theory that Malcom X isn't really dead because no one has seen his body since the funeral.

He's weird as hell.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
He asked Earn's pops seconds after meeting him if he could measure his tree.

Said AIDS was invented to stop Wilt Chamberlain from breaking Steve McQueen's sex record.

Talked about how using rats as phones would give everyone an affordable phone.

Threw out a theory that Malcom X isn't really dead because no one has seen his body since the funeral.

He's weird as hell.
You are probably right :patrice: but that Wit Chamberlain theory may have some validness on it

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Hol up, he still gotta pay

- His storage fee
- Probation/ Jail/ Correction fee
- But shyt for his daughter

And then he talking about buying a Vitamix and that some old lady might have stole it :dead:

Him blowing the money is so real. We see it everyday.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him blowing the money is so real. We see it everyday.
Dude was at Princeton before getting kicked out and the first time we see him he's doing a shytty job at getting people to sign up for credit cards at the airport and homeless. You don't get in that position without having the tendency to make dumb ass decisions.