FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I ain’t get to see it yet, but I need some clarification. Someone tell me that none of the major characters died. :damn:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I'm gonna let this marinate a bit until we can have some honest conversation about this episode.

Knowing the Glover Bros, they're never gonna explain this shyt and I'll have to rely on nikkas on the net to piece together whatever cockamamie theories they have. shyt is giving me Lost season 2 vibes when I'd go on ABC boards and tell cats that the writers had no idea what they were doing. The fanboys would analyze every little detail and come up with crazy theories because they held out hope that the shyt would be something bigger than it was.

Obviously, the writing on Atlanta is a million times better than Lost but this episode isn't without criticism... especially in the context of this season. But I am willing to be patient and let everything digest a bit.
Honestly I feel like this still makes sense in the created Atlanta universe even without delving into metaphors.

On the surface its darius' weird ass going to pick up a piano from an abused, skin bleaching crazy person

Nothing really "unexplainable" or mystical happened