FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I enjoy this show, but it does lack direction.. It's kind of becoming a showcase for glovers desire to be accepted as a prodigy or something.. he moving too fast though. This nikka is good he just need to let shyt happen.

I enjoyed this episode....alot food for thought and the opening and ending song choices were A1...put me on to game of some old school Stevie

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
my facial expressions throughout the whole episode was
n4fvBfD.gif

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Why does every show have to be linear in plot:skip:
It’s one thing if you just not feeling it or if it’s too “I like art type” girls..
But if you ever watched Curb Your Enthusiasm..
Hell, even cartoons like Regular Show or Adventure Time..
You can see where things are going..
It will all culminate at the end of the season..
Just enjoy the art and black excellence :ahh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna let this marinate a bit until we can have some honest conversation about this episode.

Knowing the Glover Bros, they're never gonna explain this shyt and I'll have to rely on nikkas on the net to piece together whatever cockamamie theories they have. shyt is giving me Lost season 2 vibes when I'd go on ABC boards and tell cats that the writers had no idea what they were doing. The fanboys would analyze every little detail and come up with crazy theories because they held out hope that the shyt would be something bigger than it was.

Obviously, the writing on Atlanta is a million times better than Lost but this episode isn't without criticism... especially in the context of this season. But I am willing to be patient and let everything digest a bit.