FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The title of this season is Robbin' Season so I'm tryna compile a list of everything people have been robbed of so far. Most of them is time but I'm trying to dig deeper.

Episode 1: The fast food place got robbed.
Episode 2: Paper Boi (Al) got robbed by his plug. Earn seemingly got robbed by Tracy with his giftcard scam and Tracy robbed FootAction.
Episode 3: Strip club robbed Earn.
Episode 4: Van feels robbed of a relationship with Earn.
Episode 5: Al got robbed from his barber, Bibby, who took time away from him and who he helped rob lumber.
Episode 6: Benny and Teddy were robbed of their childhood.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Im thinking Teddy carried on the tradition of beating benny since he was seen as the best. He eventually went overboard and maybe tried to bleach him to be seen as "better" and fukked up benny.
Maybe Benny was against it Teddy hurt him and thought he killed him and stashed him in the basement.

After that he focused on himself.

Then maybe Teddy thought the biggest sacrifice he could make, to make himself great, was to take a life.

OR

Benny and Teddy were the dad's sacrifices. So Teddy made Benny his sacrifice. And after he thought benny was dead he wanted to kidnap darius but after seeing that darius was non chalant and didnt play, the best thing would be to take his life

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Episode 6: Benny and Teddy were robbed of their childhood.

Darius was robbed of his Piano

Darius was almost robbed of his identity (if he would’ve been killed the world would have remembered him as a burglar)

Benny was robbed of his health which in turn robbed him of his career

Teddy was robbed of his sanity

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Episode wasn't that entertaining to me :yeshrug:
latest