FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This EP reminds me of why I stopped going to the barbershop lol. The last 2 barbers that cut my hair overcharged me, didn't cut it the way I wanted them to and was letting nikkas jump ahead of me even though I had appointments. I had to leave this one barbershop before I got mad because the barber kept on running his fukking mouth on the phone instead of dealing with customers. Dude kept on talking about white women and how he wanted to marry Ashley Graham..just straight c00nery. I been rocking the south of france and doing my own line ups/detail work for awhile now (Huge money saver). I understand the culture of barbershops where there's alot of interaction & dialog going on but some barbers are just unprofessional as fukk.

Bibby is funny as fukk but I don't like that nikka at the sametime because he reminds me of some of those barbers I had bad experiences with lol.

One thing I noticed is that both Earn and Paper Boi almost violated their probations being around fukkery. Earn with Uncle Willy and Paperboi with Bibby.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
If you didn't like this episode you don't know a bibby. I was dying the whole time.

When he's yelling at his kid for skipping school, then asked if he hung up the posters then telling him he's not getting the 35 dollar's

Asking paper boi to hand out cards and pick up the loosies

Asking him if he's hungry and bringing him to a fukking construction site to eat out of the micro wave.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The scene at Bibby's BM house tho :laugh:

Why he got a cape on Bibby?

Cause he a magician, I don't know
:mjlol: :dead:

Kid trying to see a magic trick after he threw that out there.

*Lights shut off*

Is this your trick?

Paperboi like :beli: the whole time

:laff:

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The old barber shop i went to got a Bibby. He's the head barber too, usually always has a empty chair, Bluetooth earpiece, etc. I made the mistake of getting a cut from him once, never again. Dude stopping mid cut to spend SEVERAL minutes cycling through channels on the TV, stop cutting every few minutes to tell a story, shyt like that.

I went to a new barber in the same shop and would always :mjlol: and the dude he was cutting because they most likely weren't aware of the BS they was about to go through. I be in and out and that Barber would be halfway done with who ever he had there. Taking breaks midcut to eat lunch, shoot pool, troubleshoot sound systems and shyt.:heh:

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That barbershop episode is true shyt.

When in the barbershop, I've had to wait for weed breaks, barber brokering deals, reenacting something that happened earlier, stopping to holler at bytches, meeting up for a cut at random places..etc.

I was cracking up the whole episode because we all know someone like Bibby.

Nikkas that get cut in supercuts wont get it.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif