FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Got damn if Bibby ain't like 50% of the barbers in Atl. Some ain't shyt, lying, hustling ass nikkas.
This show is so Atlanta man.. From trapping out the Mrs Winners to them filming in that raggedy ass Gwinnett Place Mall. The strip club and barber shop scenes. Just flawless execution

Every time I watch this show I get homesick

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
fast-feed-z-300x300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

#2 the sides with the grain. Slightly taper the back. Let the top grow and hit it with a twist sponge. Line it up neatly. It was even easier when I used to let the waves spin. Just #2 all around and line it up.

$100 investment and I haven't been to a barber shop in 20 years:blessed:

The lack of professionalism in barbershops is something I refuse to deal with:scust:

Aye my barber who did my lineup (and would fukm it up every 5th haircut) legit disappeared , no one knew where he was so I've been trying to learn how to cut my fro and get they front taper in the edge so I can have those baby hairs Poppin. When white people tell you you need a lineup you know you fukked

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This show is so Atlanta man.. From trapping out the Mrs Winners to them filming in that raggedy ass Gwinnett Place Mall. The strip club and barber shop scenes. Just flawless execution

Every time I watch this show I get homesick
Yeah he nails it. You would think Donald and his bro live in Allen Temple lol.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Aye my barber who did my lineup (and would fukm it up every 5th haircut) legit disappeared , no one knew where he was so I've been trying to learn how to cut my fro and get they front taper in the edge so I can have those baby hairs Poppin. When white people tell you you need a lineup you know you fukked
You got baby hairs my nikka?:dame:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might have to be a black dude to fully enjoy and appreciate this ep :russ:

This nikka remind me of my barber :mjlol:

nikka always got extra shyt going on. A nikka always in my chair during my appointments but he is the best barber in the city so I got no choice but to deal with his trifling ass. Plus he a good dude

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I'm still :laff:how Bibby stole from his girl

Claim he paid all the bills and the water and power turned off, then took her money walking out the house. "This for the boy haircut!"

"Guess I'm gonna stay with my other woman tonight" :russ:

:mjlol: at the look on his face when he asked Alfred about his cable service

Bibby: "How's your cable situation looking?"

Alfred: "I'm straight, Bibby."
Bibby: :gucci: