FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
You might have to be a black dude to fully enjoy and appreciate this ep :russ:

This nikka remind me of my barber :mjlol:

nikka always got extra shyt going on. A nikka always in my chair during my appointments but he is the best barber in the city so I got no choice but to deal with his trifling ass. Plus he a good dude
yeah i tried to explain it to my girl and it didnt hit her the same.

for me it was a crazy exaggeration of real life and i related to that whole shyt :pachaha:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You got baby hairs my nikka?:dame:

it's the front hair line, i let it grow and i tell barbers don't cut or push my hairline back. So yeah i got little "baby hairs" and I get the whole front line tapered.
[

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
You might have to be a black dude to fully enjoy and appreciate this ep :russ:

This nikka remind me of my barber :mjlol:

nikka always got extra shyt going on. A nikka always in my chair during my appointments but he is the best barber in the city so I got no choice but to deal with his trifling ass. Plus he a good dude

You in Duval right? Where you go to get your shyt cut lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
To be fair, the barbershop episode gave me anxiety. Thats probably why i wasnt feeling it. It made me so frustrated. Lol.

I need to rewatch when I am in a better mood.

But so many people are butthurt over my comments. I didnt know my words hold so much weight :manny:

You are an important member of this coli community. And it’s not that we were hurt over your words just disappointed..... like a parent looking at his only son that not only didn’t make but is a complete fukk up.

We all just believe so much in you and want you to do better.

We all are watching and will continue to wish you the best and support

Martha

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This cutie wrote this episode

‘Atlanta’ Producer Stefani Robinson Inks Overall Deal With FX Productions

Stefani Robinson, writer and producer on FX’s Emmy-winning Atlanta, has signed an exclusive overall production deal with FX Productions, the studio behind the breakout comedy series. Under the pact, Robinson will develop television series for FX Networks and other outlets.

In addition to her work on Atlanta, which earned her two WGA Awards, Robinson also is a writer and producer on the upcoming Untitled Marvel’s Deadpool animated series coming to FXX in 2018. She also wrote for FXX’s Man Seeking Woman. She’s currently writing the Princeless feature adaptation for Sony and recently sold an original idea to Fox Searchlight.
She wrote for Man Seeking Woman which was dope as fukk too.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Finally caught up with the last three episodes.

The end of Helen, oh man.....it's what I love about this show. Earn's selfishness was greatly exposed in this episode and Van wasn't so innocent in this one either flirting with that bartender in a language Earn didn't understand.....that was messed up. The power struggle is real. At the beginning of the episode we see Earn driving the car (and the relationship) and then after Van tells him what she wants, we see her in control of the car in the end. So similar to Bino's "Heartbeat" music video. Something tells me my friends thought this one was weak only because Al and Darius weren't involved when really, that wasn't the case.

Towards the end of the episode when that demon rose above Van......take notes, Ryan Murphy. That shyt was creepier than anything from the past five seasons of American Horror Story.