FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Me and my barber have a unique relationship as we are great friends and now business partners as we are starting our own radio station/podcast.

But sometimes.... this cat be running behind on the appointments. He will finish a person, then run and eat his lunch. I come in, he smoking in the back. Or he stuck in court with child support. But he's been cutting me hair for 80% of my adulthood and I tried other barbers... yea my hairline suffered. PaperBoi gonna learn the hard way....
It be like that breh
bac161686d050fe59326a5db01bbce98.png

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
This episode makes me think about my barber.
The same nikka been cutting my hair for 16 yrs. Back when I was still in high school with a full head of hair. :wow:
My barber keeps me fresh but this nikka is always late even though he has appointments. :francis: My cut is for 8:30 on a Saturday but sometimes I might not get cut for up to an hour later cause of his bullshyt (like being late when he already got a customer in front of me type shyt). I still stick with him again because he keeps me fresh even with losing my hair.
That loyalty brehs. :mjcry:
Breh, this shyt is too real from the lateness and appointments. I’ve been going to the same barber since 9th grade and dude just kept getting later and later. Last year I couldn’t take it anymore and went back to my previous barber before him and got 2 cuts from dude and had to go back my barber. That relationship is no joke, shyt felt weird being in a different shop after 10+ years:mjcry:

Thankfully dude has gotten better with being on time or close to on time. Helps that dude got a cheaper price compared to to most other barbers paying damn near $30 with tip had me thinking bought going back with the quickness too.