patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:russ:

So like...... is every week y’all gonna profile everyone who wrote the ep?:mjlol:

If that’s the case..... I wanna shout out the soundtrack for this ep:sas1:

I believe that was Thundercat!!

Dude got some dope beats

Martha
I got put on to thundercat by a song of his that was used in that Chris rock Netflix special. Dude got his own brand of funk

Jards

All Star
Daps
DZgMliMW0AEMEx5.jpg

:picard:

Confirmation that Bino lurks The Coli :wow:

Smiley this shyt up.

Jards

All Star
Daps
“nikka three! You better pick up five!:stopitslime: Use your back too bytch!:ufdup:

I swear Brian Tyree Henry better get an Emmy nom this year. Dude is K I L L I N G it this entire season
Should've got a nomination last season. He was more deserving of a nomination last season than DG tbh

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Should've got a nomination last season. He was more deserving of a nomination last season than DG tbh

Donald’s the auteur. The Auteur always gets more love as they are the singular creative force behind the show.

Besides that Donald had some great performances. Juneteenth, Streets On Lock, and The Jacket he nailed it

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
FOH - those were the two best episodes this season :camby:
To be fair, the barbershop episode gave me anxiety. Thats probably why i wasnt feeling it. It made me so frustrated. Lol.

I need to rewatch when I am in a better mood.

But so many people are butthurt over my comments. I didnt know my words hold so much weight :manny: