FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Question about Episode 4 Helen: is the white dude who is dating Van's friend the same dude who manages Clark County and fronted on Earn in the first season at the radio station?

@Ziggiy
Nah, Clark County’s manager is named Luke or Lucas.

Van’s Friends boyfriend is Dave from the radio station in first episode of season 1.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One of my best friends is similar to the barber, in that it is always a mission with him......with conflicting, vague, or nonexistent explanations

Everyday or so he calls me like "Come take a drive with me", and I know he's going out to where we grew up, and has businesses, but just like Paper and Bibby, you end up on an all day ordeal with no schedule, time frame, constant blunt smoking

I just can't live like that anymore lol

The scene at the end got me, when he got a call on his bluetooth, "What....yeah, I got that right now....I'll be over in 15 minutes.....I'm on my way.....Don't be ridiculous :deadmanny:....."

That shyt gives me anxiety, and reminds me of HS when everyone was like that, knowing we wouldn't be there for an hour or so.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Question about Episode 4 Helen: is the white dude who is dating Van's friend the same dude who manages Clark County and fronted on Earn in the first season at the radio station?

@Ziggiy

Yes.

The guy who manages Clarke County is a different actor. He was at the festival too he was the one who was all :krs: when Earn threw the balls in the bottle

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Just about everyone. The falcons still got the city on lock, but all the young cats fukk with the United.

Team full of swagged out Latino brehs. It be hella blacks at games and tailgates.
Atlanta got a soccer team :dahell:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
iowga2n.png
M3nVf47.png
:bibby: :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I loved the theory somebody had on Reddit of the relationship with the barber reflecting his relationship with Ern. That Ern is dragging him around to all this shyt and he'll eventually realize it's time to move on but he really doesn't want to.

Earn actually gets Paperboi paid though