FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Funniest ep so far in the season.... :laff:

Only real nikkaz can understand the plight of finding a barber that knows what u want without even having to ask.... U will def put up with some of they shyt just to get in they chair.... That ending was real talk... :wow:
This same shyt happens with ratchet ass beauticians. Add in the fact they put other bytches before you even after they walked in after you & you had an appointment... she adding time to your hairdryer and your shyt is dry but she got other things to do other than hair.... can’t say how many times I’ve endured it.
source.gif

And then there are the kitchen beauticians... they can burn in a whole section of hell dedicated for them only :angry::angry:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Non black brehs/brehettes will never understand the bond between a black man and his barber:dame: the same dude has been cutting me since I was in elementary, and now I’m close to graduating college :wow: it’s like breh was along for my journey with me.

Sidenote: The opening scene has me dying, my barber has the exact same Obama pic, along with old pictures of famous nikkas hair he cut like Andre Ward and shyt.
You ain't lying, me and my barber been together (:dame:) since about 6th grade now I'm a sophomore in college. It's a goat feeling when you find your own barber.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I woulda had to turn full nikka at ol girl's house, SHE woulda made sure his hair got cut asap had Paper Boi used the situation to his advantage.

Just bust in the kitchen start making sandwiches and shyt. "Ay, y'all got mustard? :wtf: and where the bathroom at? Imma have to shyt something serious after this :scust:"

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode:wow:

I'm sure because it's relatable as hell, but this might be my favorite episode of the series thus far and that's saying a lot. Nonstop comedy intertwined with social commentary. We're witnessing greatness brehs:mjcry:

I was about to go get a cut today too:mjlol:

Just left the barbershop. Got the James Harden :wow:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This episode:wow:

I'm sure because it's relatable as hell, but this might be my favorite episode of the series thus far and that's saying a lot. Nonstop comedy intertwined with social commentary. We're witnessing greatness brehs:mjcry:

I was about to go get a cut today too:mjlol:

:gucci: It was alright.....had a few laugh out loud jokes.......but its not over the top funny......it never has been.....its like the Richard Pryor show. Alot of hidden messages cloaked with comedy, but the comedy is really subtle.....and its that way for a reason.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Just left the barbershop. Got the James Harden :wow:
My beard is messy as hell. Imma walk out the shop like Golden Frieza :blessed:

:gucci: It was alright.....had a few laugh out loud jokes.......but its not over the top funny......it never has been.....its like the Richard Pryor show. Alot of hidden messages cloaked with comedy, but the comedy is really subtle.....and its that way for a reason.

I'm not gonna argue funny; it's subjective. I was laughing my ass off from the beginning to the end of this episode. I usually dont do that with this show because that's usually not the point.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Good ep but i wasnt dying laughing or nothing. Prolly cuz i nvr really had a barber like that. My brother went to barber school and shyt so he was the one that cut my hair and when i got older i started cutting my own hair so i didnt really witness that much barbershop fukkery. I could still relate from what i remember in the barbershop days so i got more than a few chuckles.