darTI4.gif

:mjcry:

Omar had no mercy:mjcry:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I think that whatever happened at Princeton is what made Earn what he is today. He seems like he's never recovered and has lost all confidence which has affected his decision making. This episode just highlights the way he's always isolated. Whether it's with Darius, PB, Van, his family, county jail, the club, he doesn't fit in anywhere.

I hope we get a Princeton flashback episode this season.

To add to that I think having the pressure of everyone thinking you’re going to be something and failing or falling short of those expectations also has an effect on Earn. Just like his uncle....

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
How many men give up women like Van? Then they get bitter, and it ruins it for the rest of us looking for a Van...minus the kid

:mjcry:

Breh y’all gotta stop saying shyt like this. Van is a pretty girl but she is NOT a catch. She doesn’t have her life together either.

I’ve dated girls as pretty as Van but ultimately had to let it go because they had a MAJOR flaw. I could understand if we (the audience) were shielded from Van’s flaws but they’re on open display.

shyt, the way Earn stunted on her at the end of the episode about the money shows that not even he is so caught up on her beauty that he can’t face facts.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh y’all gotta stop saying shyt like this. Van is a pretty girl but she is NOT a catch. She doesn’t have her life together either.

I’ve dated girls as pretty as Van but ultimately had to let it go because they had a MAJOR flaw. I could understand if we (the audience) were shielded from Van’s flaws but they’re on open display.

shyt, the way Earn stunted on her at the end of the episode about the money shows that not even he is so caught up on her beauty that he can’t face facts.
Exactly! Van is fukked up in the game too, the only thing she got over Earn right now is the roof over her head. Which she only has because of the very business endeavor she was clowning in season one. Both of them are piece of work to say the least. The way this season shaping up Darius gonna be the only likable main character left lol.

Last edited:
Daps

Exactly! Van is fukked up in the game too, the only thing she got over Earn right now is the a roof over her head. Which she only has because of the very business endeavor she was clowning in season one. Both of them are piece of work to say the least. The way this season shaping up Darius gonna be the only likable main character left lol.

Ok, I'm halfway blinded by her looks.

:hubie:

But she's also the mother of his chilc, so I think they should try to make it work. I also advocate reproductive responsibility so folks don't get caught up in these situations.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For those of you who think Van is being written out of the show (:stopitslime:) here is confirmation not only that she’s definitely going to be back but she gets another character centric episode

Seimetz's work will be seen later this season on "Atlanta" in episode seven titled "Champagne Papi." She said this episode will focus on Van and her friends having a girls night out on the town.

And is the title of the episode a reference to Drake, whose Instagram account is named that?

“It definitely is a Drake reference," she said. "But the less you know about it the better."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...something-donald-glover-saw-on-youtube-2018-3

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
earn a fukkin hoots koots allstar :wow:

this demon walkin around laughin got me on :russ:

:picard: creepy ass white guy watchin van and earn argue (we all been in those arguments :snoop: )

nikka talkin mad game to van in german. :wow:

knocked the fukk out the demon :mjlol:

damn that ending. van gonna be gettin them walls re-upholstered by another nikka within the next three episodes

edit:

For those of you who think Van is being written out of the show (:stopitslime:) here is confirmation not only that she’s definitely going to be back but she gets another character centric episode

Seimetz's work will be seen later this season on "Atlanta" in episode seven titled "Champagne Papi." She said this episode will focus on Van and her friends having a girls night out on the town.

And is the title of the episode a reference to Drake, whose Instagram account is named that?

“It definitely is a Drake reference," she said. "But the less you know about it the better."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...something-donald-glover-saw-on-youtube-2018-3
damn it'll be this episode :wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I feel like this episode will have people mad:ehh:

Daps
Weak episode. Y’all tryna turn into who right or wrong when the purpose was to show how much distance they have between each other as a couple. They both “wrong”. Shoulda been one of the closing episodes for sure ruined the momentum from last weeks episode. Hopefully next week is good.