FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That was a great episode.

They got me caught up emotionally. Earn is a complete a$$hole and Van was on one with that openly excluding him with that German dude and dragging him to that town.

Earn didn’t want that relationship to stay enough.

Best shot episode of the series.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Earn pissed me off this episode. If your girl like the shyt just suck it up for one day, the dude already out kicked his coverage with her to begin with.

he went there for her and tried to support but why does he need to immerse himself in her culture if he doesn't feel comfortable with it.

He certainly was selfish - but in a way so we she but I've seen that episode several times in my life . Us men can be babies especially when dealing with new cultures. Shorty speaking in german and excluding him was b.s. tho.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
he went there for her and tried to support but why does he need to immerse himself in her culture if he doesn't feel comfortable with it.

He certainly was selfish - but in a way so we she but I've seen that episode several times in my life . Us men can be babies especially when dealing with new cultures. Shorty speaking in german and excluding him was b.s. tho.

You can do something for your girl for one day if you love her. He wasn't trying to hear her side at all, she going to strip clubs and rap concerts every weekend just to spend time with him and he threw it in her face that it's how he helps her pay bills. nikka don't throw that in her face, you do that shyt because you have a child with her and you need to provide something. It's not a point of leverage. I've seen chicks like Van so many times, she has major self esteem issues and she putting up with the BS because she feels like staying with Earn, turning his life around, and marrying her is the only way she can salvage the time already wasted. She don't wanna be a baby momma but thinks sticking with Earn is the only way to avoid that stigma and the life that may come along with it. She could get another dude in a snap if she just cut Earn off.

He just overall a certified bum. Came up on some money and spent ALL that shyt on a gift card scam. For someone who went to Princeton he isn't very bright.

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
TmbeHmv.gif

darTI4.gif

:mjcry:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
She dropped that "oh one character does blackface" shyt at the last minute though. Like why drag your black boyfriend to some shyt like this? She knew all this fukk shyt was going to happen.

She accused Earn of treating her like an accessory when it's her that does it to him

Her c00n friend/cousin at the German festival thing alluded to Van choosing "black" stuff growing up

Van takes Earn and tries to make him fit into her world because it makes her comfortable
She did the same thing last season with the Juneteenth party

Earn is insecure about that stuff because he's actually aware that he doesn't fit in and he doesn't feel good enough for her
His presence made her realize that she's actually out of place in both situations too and she probably resents him for it

They only seem to be happy together when it's just them doing their own thing instead of fronting around others

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can do something for your girl for one day if you love her. He wasn't trying to hear her side at all, she going to strip clubs and rap concerts every weekend just to spend time with him and he threw it in her face that it's how he helps her pay bills. nikka don't throw that in her face, you do that shyt because you have a child with her and you need to provide something. It's not a point of leverage. I've seen chicks like Van so many times, she has major self esteem issues and she putting up with the BS because she feels like staying with Earn, turning his life around, and marrying her is the only way she can salvage the time already wasted. She don't wanna be a baby momma but thinks sticking with Earn is the only way to avoid that stigma and the life that may come along with it. She could get another dude in a snap if she just cut Earn off.

He just overall a certified bum. Came up on some money and spent ALL that shyt on a gift card scam. For someone who went to Princeton he isn't very bright.

I think that whatever happened at Princeton is what made Earn what he is today. He seems like he's never recovered and has lost all confidence which has affected his decision making. This episode just highlights the way he's always isolated. Whether it's with Darius, PB, Van, his family, county jail, the club, he doesn't fit in anywhere.

I hope we get a Princeton flashback episode this season.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I don't know about suicide. Earn is a complete fukk up but I don't really see him as somebody who would kill himself. I said before though I do believe earn will be murdered in the final episode. I just think eventually he's gonna overcome his mental and financial issues. The tone and mood of the show will become lighter as earn becomes more successful. Earn will have finally grown up and turned a corner in his life. Then it'll all be taken away in an instant. Dont even think there will be any build up or dramatic music. Itll be completely out of the blue and heartless as fukk. Cause that's how shyt goes In real life. Either way I don't see a happy ending to Earn's story at all. I think donald made this show for it to end on a tragic note. That's just me though:manny:
I could see this scenario going exactly like this too. Everything gon be going good then boom it’s over.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think that whatever happened at Princeton is what made Earn what he is today. He seems like he's never recovered and has lost all confidence which has affected his decision making. This episode just highlights the way he's always isolated. Whether it's with Darius, PB, Van, his family, county jail, the club, he doesn't fit in anywhere.

I hope we get a Princeton flashback episode this season.

That’s a VERY good observation. Never thought about you that possibility:ohhh:

From the original Pilot Script that leaked its kind of implied that

Maybe a girl accused him of rape or something inappropriate conduct