Furious 8 Is Coming In 2017

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Vin Diesel is like a SuperHero in this sht: Nikka willed himself back to life :heh: Even the Rock got injured...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Paul was always the main character, I feel like continuing on without him is lowkey fukked up. Especially considering all of them thought they were big shyt after the success of the first one which was why none of them came back for the sequel in the first place. :sas2:

Paul was the only one humble enough to return for Fast 2 and now his death will be one of the main reasons these people make millions.
Except paul wasnt the main character, vin diesel was.

Hence why vin gets top billing and produces the movies. Vin even wrote and directed one of the short films in the franchise.

And how would pauls death be one of the main reasons when paul was alive and 6 movies in the franchise was the biggest in universal pictures history each one getting bigger than the last.

Paul walker is not a draw, never was. Thats why his other movie that came out after he died, brick mansions flopped terribly. Matter of fact paul never had a hit movie outside the ff franchise.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for this: who is surprised at this news?...cats really thought they'd stop cause of paul's death, hell naw....like I said in that thread: paul wasnt the main character for this series, so the series will keep on without him....anyway, I cant wait...i'm curious at how they gonna top the shyt they did in 7....since the movie in ny, the statue of liberty gotta be used as a ramp somehow....

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Shaw Brothers about to Eat.

fast-and-furious-6-image03.jpg

Jason-Statham-Fast-and-Furious.jpg

There's no way Universal would stop now. Not with this one doing 1 Billion just overseas, Forget the States, this is a WORLDWIDE GLOBAL franchise now. As I said in that other thread. Expect 10 more sequels in the next 20 years.
So let me guess. The cripple shaw is gonna help the locked up shaw escape?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
If they don't tone down the ridiculousness i'm probably done with the franchise. I like being over the top to a point but people just walking away from crashing headon into another vehicle going 60+ mph is fukking dumb as shyt and degrades the quality of the movie. the original fast and furious is the tone I want them to get back to.

Vin turned into a fukking superhero in 6 almost made me bush it :beli:

WOAT / Most hilarious scene in the entire franchise next to this gem

Jesus :dead:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Except paul wasnt the main character, vin diesel was.

Hence why vin gets top billing and produces the movies. Vin even wrote and directed one of the short films in the franchise.

And how would pauls death be one of the main reasons when paul was alive and 6 movies in the franchise was the biggest in universal pictures history each one getting bigger than the last.

Paul walker is not a draw, never was. Thats why his other movie that came out after he died, brick mansions flopped terribly. Matter of fact paul never had a hit movie outside the ff franchise.

Lmao a Vin Diesel stan? :mjlol: Now I've seen it all.

The major plot line of the story revolves around Brian O'Connor and his devolution from a cop/FBI agent to a member of the international car culture/criminal underworld. As another breh said, he's supposed to represent the audience. From the first movie where he's a cop trying to catch Vin's gang, to the second movie where he is working to catch Carter, (skip the third one), to the fourth one where he is now an FBI agent trying to catch the dude they think killed Letty (after he sent her undercover in the first place), to the fifth one where he is now full blown dark side in Brazil, to the sixth and seventh where we're now in heist franchise mode. O'Connor's story is the driving force of the franchise and has been since day one. The movies are going to be just noise and action without him.

Last edited: