Furious 8 Is Coming In 2017

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
johnny tran and eva mendez like

:wtf:

when am i going to get my second chance?

Eva Mendes chose not to return to the franchise, that's why they made the Elena character from Fast Five into The Rock's colleague.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Only reason the film did so well was out of respect for Paul Walker, he was the lead in the very first film and its sequel. Although I enjoyed the last film, I think they should quit while they're ahead. Anything else corporate hubris and will tarnish the actors and actresses career.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Only reason the film did so well was out of respect for Paul Walker, he was the lead in the very first film and its sequel. Although I enjoyed the last film, I think they should quit while they're ahead. Anything else corporate hubris and will tarnish the actors and actresses career.

See I can't quite say that. Obviously that's a big deal but it also diminishes the fact that the movies kept making more money each time out. the fourth made more than the 3rd, the fifth made more than the fourth, etc. So the trend was going to continue going up

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lets be reality here. paul walker was no kinda thesbian. they will be fine with the remaining cast. especially now that they have the rock, vin and statham holding it down.

Yeah I love Paul but since when did he become the equivalent of Michael Keaton or Christan Bale as Batman

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
im guessing somebody will break shaw out of prison?
Hauser-in-2-Fast-2-Furious-cole-hauser-12321841-640-480.jpg

He should be gettin' out of prison real soon...