Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Imagine telling a kid that the only reason they exist cause they mamma was too lazy to work and got knocked up by some rich dude that happen to be they daddy, and leeches off of them......thats some scumbag shyt
Facts....how do you teach your child by example??? And babies do grow up... How do teach your child to respect you when you don't respect yourself?? That's why these children are lost...they look on social media and see they're mom doing the same shyt they do ..posting and posing for the gram at 40+...being all sexual, sexualized images , googling their own parents and seeing them violating or getting caught up in "dating" situations.. .club pics but they never see them holding down a real job,making career plans or educational attainment. Both of y'all on tinder at the same time
:deadmanny:......
But they're telling the child to go to school and do something with your life.
:gucci:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
imagine telling a different child that his dad doesn't have to be in his life because he doesn't want to and that it's ok if the mother has to do it all alone.
No one is saying that. Stop reaching.

Imagine telling your kid that their mother sucked and fukked her way to financial "security" along with the photos to match. Imagine your child googling you and first thing displayed is your sexual profile. Imagine they know your dating matches,comments and profiles but not seeing your job resume.

I may not have everything and made mistakes as part of my life but at least I can look at my child and provide the right guidance ; without having to fuk randomly for employment.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Facts....how do you teach your child by example??? And babies do grow up... How do teach your child to respect you when you don't respect yourself?? That's why these children are lost...they look on social media and see they're mom doing the same shyt they do ..posting and posing for the gram at 40+...being all sexual, sexualized images , googling their own parents and seeing them violating or getting caught up in "dating" situations.. .club pics but they never see them holding down a real job,making career plans or educational attainment. Both of y'all on tinder at the same time
:deadmanny:......
But they're telling the child to go to school and do something with your life.
:gucci:

These kids today now seeing they mama whored out and being in the club more than being at home. Those same scandalous hoes be on IG all damn day, DM ing ball players and slow witted mumble rappers for some cash. They be the fakest people out there, but be talking about being the "Queens" :russ:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
imagine telling a different child that his dad doesn't have to be in his life because he doesn't want to and that it's ok if the mother has to do it all alone.
Who is saying this tho? I think everybody agrees that children do better with both parents in their lives. No one is disputing that. The problems people have is women birthing babies they so they can live off the CS, all the while they're doing absolutely nothing to supplement that check. No one said that fathers should be deadbeats.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Who is saying this tho? I think everybody agrees that children do better with both parents in their lives. No one is disputing that. The problems people have is women birthing babies they so they can live off the CS, all the while they're doing absolutely nothing to supplement that check. No one said that fathers should be deadbeats.

Don't mind mind this White knight ass nikka, I doubt his p*ssy stock is rising with his blatant ass kissing and myopia

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There's an easy rule for men to follow here.

Don't have sex with someone unless you are willing to raise their seed for the rest of your life.

It's not a tough rule if you try to practice the slightest self-discipline in your life. I haven't had any problems adhering to it. And what a surprise - I ain't responsible for child support.

I have some sympathy for how men aren't always treated fair by the law, but I'm more concerned with custody and visitation and other rules for men who WANT to raise their seed. I have no sympathy for men who bring a life into this world and then wish to abdicate responsibility for it. We got too many of those already - fair or not, it's on you. The community deserves that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I fw Remy. :ehh:
I miss hoes from the olden days who hoed privately and stfu. They still 'secured the bag' :comeon:, but they didn't rationalize it in public like it was a legit life choice.
Wearing that hoe label like it's a badge of honor ...advertising as if that's normal behavior. Society is legit back asswards these days....person who works for a living is "desperate" but twerking for or retweets or selling insta-ass "well at least she got her own business and is making moves" like a stamp of approval.
:gucci:...
Sometimes I can't call it.....I'm laying here dead dont want to go to work tomm .bc no matter what I do, it's always another pile of work and boxes of files. ...it's raining like a monsoon outside, which means my commute will be long as shyt in the morning....cold af , need to send some emails out, thinking about how I need a new tire, the freakin babysitter has seen my daughter more than I have this week bc of my work schedule,still need to check her homework meanwhile some bum bytch just secured a band from thotting around, can sleep in late, and wait home for the next dude to run through without ever leaving the comfort of her home and has time for her kid but she still sends them to school with a microwaved hot pocket and instead of checking their grades she's on instagram posting and preparing for her next date (trick) at La Marina ...
:scust::deadrose:somebody tell Me this can't be life

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wearing that hoe label like it's a badge of honor ...advertising as if that's normal behavior. Society is legit back asswards these days....person who works for a living is "desperate" but twerking for or retweets or selling insta-ass "well at least she got her own business and is making moves" like a stamp of approval.
Sometimes I can't call it.....I'm laying here dead dont want to go to work tomm .bc no matter what I do, it's always another pile of work and boxes of files. ...it's raining like a monsoon outside, which means my commute will be long as shyt in the morning....cold af , need to send some emails out, thinking about how I need a new tire, the freakin babysitter has seen my daughter more than I have this week bc of my work schedule,still need to check her homework meanwhile some bum bytch just secured a band from thotting around, can sleep in late, and wait home for the next dude to run through without ever leaving the comfort of her home and has time for her kid but she still sends them to school with a microwaved hot pocket and instead of checking their grades she's on instagram posting and preparing for her next date (trick) at La Marina ...

And it's gon keep happening. Upward mobility is more out of reach everyday, but ig stay hiring. :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

The way you put it......this was all set up by design. These thots always lose in the long run and at best, end up like Melyssa Ford. That fast money always dries up quick and all that flash, will leave them with a rotten p*ssy and no dignity

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The way you put it......this was all set up by design. These thots always lose in the long run and at best, end up like Melyssa Ford. That fast money always dries up quick and all that flash, will leave them with a rotten p*ssy and no dignity
:damn: :huhldup: