Fukk #TNT, for extra emphasis. Yall wont do shyt either.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:pachaha:ok guy

Where is that proof?
:why:I can't be the only one who sees how, excuse my lack of vocab, DUMB these nikkas look right now. I literally made a topic, where the first 4 post are filled with Mtu's post. And these nikkas are asking for proof. Your asking for something thats already available. You don't even have to search for it. IT's on the first page of the race track less than 10 threads down.

these are the nikkas whom yall place your faith in "running the summer?"

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:why:I can't be the only one who sees how, excuse my lack of vocab, DUMB these nikkas look right now. I literally made a topic, where the first 4 post are filled with Mtu's post. And these nikkas are asking for proof. Your asking for something thats already available. You don't even have to search for it. IT's on the first page of the race track less than 10 threads down.

these are the nikkas whom yall place your faith in "running the summer?"

Give it up breh..you typing in all caps and bold when you could have posted some shyt with only a few clicks here; its clear you have a personal beef with dude, but he's not on our squad, so ya'll deal with that bullshyt in pms...shyt is really boring breh

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:yeshrug:I have no beef with TNT.

:stopitslime:I do think e-Gangs are gay

:comeon:And I AM shocked if this so called #TNT has black members who are caping for Suspected White Supremacist.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
but he's not on our squad
:rudy:The neg train that I received from TNT says otherwise, Which is why I posted it, and also addressed it, in the topic that has the concrete proof.....

:aicmon:which you obviously didn't read

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:The neg train that I received from TNT says otherwise, Which is why I posted it, and also addressed it, in the topic that has the concrete proof.....

:aicmon:which you obviously didn't read
Like I said in the thread you made, there might actually be some suspect shyt there.

But no ones going to read it if you don't format it properly

I don't think anyone considers this important enough to wade through that
Simple quotes shouldn't be that hard :aicmon:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
#TNT are unprofessional pussies. They bullied me for no reason and destroyed my once pristine rep. Get 'em KG! :sas2:

Ouch:smugmalone:

Haters_gonna_hate_Godzilla.gif

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Like I said in the thread you made, there might actually be some suspect shyt there.

But no ones going to read it if you don't format it properly

I don't think anyone considers this important enough to wade through that
Simple quotes shouldn't be that hard :aicmon:
A1Bny.png
So that makes him not a white supremacist, cause nikka don't know how to read?