Fukk #TNT, for extra emphasis. Yall wont do shyt either.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
SO since we are 3 pages in, let me some up #TNT for those who don't wanna go through this thread.

• People who call out a band of real life losers, and online gangsters, are apparently "in their feelings"
  • #TnT are supporters of white supremacist.

Is their anything else I am missing?

I think you mean sum, as in to add.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
#TNT runnin this summer so far :wow:
:ahh:
It's been an entire hour since he disrespected the whole team and he's only been negged twice :lupe:
I guess he wasn't lying :manny:
This

:ufdup:I ain't neg you cuz you my breh

we always friends :to:

:wow:

We've been through this before we'll be cool again before the dikkriders finish dappin up all the posts directed at us. :yeshrug:
Maybe they're on 24s after passing some rep around in their rep thread? :manny:

Don't you have multiple posts in said thread? :patrice:Didn't you dap and rep up half of #TnT in the same thread too days after we ran a train on you? :patrice:

:stopitslime: This thread could turn it's attention to you real quick and you don't want that.

yall don't come for @Wenzel Dashington he is a great poster :ufdup:
Too late :mjlol:

We cool with you too @Theraflu :myman: but the rest of these posters are just still seeing red after we let em know what we think of their shytty posting and won't be shown the same respect. :youngsabo:
These fakkits keep neggin me and I just hit em all back with a neg :manny:

07009105_negged_gif.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
Don't you have multiple posts in said thread? :patrice:Didn't you dap and rep up half of #TnT in the same thread too days after we ran a train on you? :patrice:

:stopitslime: This thread could turn it's attention to you real quick and you don't want that.

:mjlol:

I got 1 post and that was after I figured out what was going on in there.
Then you went back to your group wondering if I was calling a truce or what.
It amused me.
I was pleased.