Fukk #TNT, for extra emphasis. Yall wont do shyt either.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:aicmon:That user is a white supremacist, and he hasn't denied it, and his post don't lie.

25grlg1.jpg
That user is also a member of your e-gang

I read through your thread and never saw concrete proof. Post an actual quote in this thread where he is spitting white racist rhetoric, or move on. Here's your chance to be the hero you wanna be so bad. Copy and past the quote right here, I'll wait.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I read through your thread and never saw concrete proof.
:what:No concrete proof?

:aicmon:I don't think you did read the thread at all, because the first 3 or 4 post are FILLED WITH LONG DETAILED LISTS OF QUOTES BY MTU spouting white supremacist retoric.

:why:It doesn't get more concrete than his own words bruh.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:what:No concrete proof?

:aicmon:I don't think you did read the thread, the first 3 or 4 post are FILLED WITH LONG DETAILED LISTS OF QUOTES BY MTU spouting white supremacist retoric.

:why:It doesn't get more concrete than his own words bruh.

All I asked was you to copy and past the quote here in this thread (click the quote button there) and insert post here. Simple as that. Post the most glaring quote you feel is white supremacist rhetoric and we will go from there. The bolded posts don't do anything for me, by the way.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
All I asked was you to copy and past the quote here in this thread
:why:I'm not gunna derail my brehs thread, especially when I already copied and pasted AT LEAST 100 quotes In the First 3 post of that topic

:shaq:Feel free to post in the topic, I'll answer any and everything you have to say with the proof that is already in the topic. I even addressed how any TNT member who is not black Could support a white supremacist in the thread

uxauNCa.png
of course no members of TNT addressed it.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:why:I'm not gunna derail my brehs thread, especially when I already copied and pasted AT LEAST 100 quotes In the First 3 post of that topic

:shaq:Feel free to post in the topic, I'll answer any and everything you have to say with the proof that is already in the topic. I even addressed how any TNT member who is not black Could support a white supremacist in the thread

uxauNCa.png
of course no members of TNT addressed it.

That's what I thought.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
That's what I thought.
:childplease:you thought what

Even MTU didn't deny the accusations of his white supremacist post. :ufdup:So even MTU agrees that TNT are supporters of white supremacy, cause yall certainly caped for him.