Fukk #TNT, for extra emphasis. Yall wont do shyt either.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Where does anything you posted show me capping? Are you slow? Do you know what capping means, kid? :stupid:
You Fail again. Most learn from failure...you don't seem to be getting the message, though
:rudy:Bruh EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD SEES YOU CAPING FOR HIM NOW..

:childplease:nikkas tryna rewrite the lexicon n shyt

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
SO since we are 3 pages in, let me some up #TNT for those who don't wanna go through this thread.

• People who call out a band of real life losers, and online gangsters, are apparently "in their feelings"
  • #TnT are supporters of white supremacist.

Is their anything else I am missing?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
SO since we are 3 pages in, let me some up #TNT for those who don't wanna go through this thread.

• People who call out a band of real life losers, and online gangsters, are apparently "in their feelings"

You are missing facts.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

:yawn: Anything else, failure? How about google searching how to copy and paste quotes on a message board? Or Ask Jeeves what the word "capping" means? Anything to improve your F-List posting, at all? I'm willing to help you, if you are willing to help yourself :stringerexplain:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:yawn: Anything else, failure? How about google searching how to copy and paste quotes on a message board? Or Ask Jeeves what the word "capping" means? Anything to improve your F-List posting, at all? I'm willing to help you, if you are willing to help yourself :stringerexplain:
:manny:my dap to post ratio doesn't reflect F-list posting