Fukk #TNT, for extra emphasis. Yall wont do shyt either.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol: @ nikkas thinking I give a fukk about negs when I got residual income, no 9 to 5, and my own business

Now that I have your attention(s), I want you guys to click the link in my sig and you can get started on a lifetime opportunity.

Wake Up Now.

:dead:

anyway

#tnt almost negged me to bolivia but when things settled some repped me back to bring it back :obama: and a lot of em post a lot in the arcadium so :salute: to those that do

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
#tnt get yo boy @2meo he trynna start sum he wnt end up finishing :ufdup:
What am I starting :lupe:

My negs don't reflect the entire group, if your application had been accepted you would know that. :ufdup:

Like I said earlier everyone except my brehs KG and theraflu have been negged or turned away by TnT recently.

1. 10
    Given: Jun 21, 2014
    KOOL-AID commented: (Let me join TNT breh, im ready to be down with the cause, my baby raye82 can vouch for me) Post #8930016

concise

Veteran
Daps
ZU7HsD4.png

So why did you make this thread? Same posters who claim reps don't mean nothing are usually the first ones to catch feelings after getting negged.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sweet-sweet-tnt.229647/

You get them reps since that's all that seems to matter to you these days.

Bro, I get negged by @James Carter and @MAKAVELI25 all the time. You don't see any threads dedicated to them.

And that thread marked an interesting display of two faced activity and an interesting version of a Milgram obedience experiment.

Not to mention the fact that you often make claims and when questioned to explain, suddenly have no more to say. In that very thread, there were numerous "other issues" hinted at.

And asked what they are ... no answer. :laugh:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Bro, I get negged by @James Carter and @MAKAVELI25 all the time. You don't see any threads dedicated to them.

And that thread marked an interesting display of two faced activity and an interesting version of a Milgram obedience experiment.

Not to mention the fact that you often make claims and when questioned to explain, suddenly have no more to say. In that very thread, there were numerous "other issues" hinted at.

And asked what they are ... no answer. :laugh:
@MAKAVELI25 and @James Carter aren't the only posters who neg you regularly. So what made you especially mad this time? 30 negs hit a lot harder than one or 2.

Go ahead and try and shift the conversation back to your bushes worthy thread. We get it #TnT and runnin neg trains is lame, unless the recipient is someone like @Colicat :mjpls:

concise

Veteran
Daps
@MAKAVELI25 and @James Carter aren't the only posters who neg you regularly. So what made you especially mad this time? 30 negs hit a lot harder than one or 2.

Go ahead and try and shift the conversation back to your bushes worthy thread. We get it #TnT and runnin neg trains is lame, unless the recipient is someone like @Colicat :mjpls:

:laugh: You didn't even read my post. Again.

And it was lame then as well. She simply wanted to know if it was within the rules.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:laugh: You didn't even read my post. Again.

And it was lame then as well. She simply wanted to know if it was within the rules.
Why would I read your posts until you quit tryna dodge my questions. If she simply asked a question why did you insult and neg her?