Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
yeah and there are alot of season ticket holders. I think the breh @CJ is
There are a lot of companies that have boxes and season tickets as well. And then you still have a lot of younger fans who came to love the raps during the 2019 season.
Yup, renewed again. Ironically the payment for next year they already took out today (30%)

They were smarter this year though, 2% increase where last year they hit us with 13%.

And they even had the nerve to send playoff opt-in AFTER Scottie got injured lol. :pachaha:

If anyone wants Philly well under membership cost let me know. Been taking a bath on them to friends/fam but it is what it is. I couldn't even give away that Memphis game for free! :dead:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
do people in the city still care about the raps horrible season or they focus more on the leafs season+upcoming playoffs and the upcoming New jays season

@MikelArteta
@jdubnyce @trick
@Miggs

Raptors right now are dead in this city its all Leafs/Jays at the moment.

This is the downside to tanking you gonna permanently turn off a section of the fanbase who aint got time for a team that doesnt respect itself...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yup, renewed again. Ironically the payment for next year they already took out today (30%)

They were smarter this year though, 2% increase where last year they hit us with 13%.

And they even had the nerve to send playoff opt-in AFTER Scottie got injured lol. :pachaha:

If anyone wants Philly well under membership cost let me know. Been taking a bath on them to friends/fam but it is what it is. I couldn't even give away that Memphis game for free! :dead:

My cousin is going thru the same thing i think he had eat his tickets from last night he tried to give them away,nobody wants to even go for free thats how pathetic it is....he was trying to push the Brooklyn game on me Monday and i was like fukk nah i still have to spend money to eat,this team cant even get me out of bed to care about them.....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It’s for the kids lol

Like i hear that but do your son at all say ok dad can we go home in the 3rd quarter ?

Ive thought about taking my daughter but i refuse to go right now...Id prefer to go to TFC games right now.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Like i hear that but do your son at all say ok dad can we go home in the 3rd quarter ?

Ive thought about taking my daughter but i refuse to go right now...Id prefer to go to TFC games right now.
He said let’s bounce in the beginning of the 4th breh

I said say less :mjlol:

When kids check out on you it’s OVER.

He was cheering for Jalen Brunson the whole game

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
My cousin is going thru the same thing i think he had eat his tickets from last night he tried to give them away,nobody wants to even go for free thats how pathetic it is....he was trying to push the Brooklyn game on me Monday and i was like fukk nah i still have to spend money to eat,this team cant even get me out of bed to care about them.....

Haha yeah. It's already been hard for me this year having 2 kiddos under 4 so I just offer them up. Wife's friend bought like half because he was basically just schmoozing with business colleages. Daughter isn't quite there yet to sit there and watch the full 2 hours, she'd prob need to be on my phone or some shyt lol. I basically blocked off the weekend games to atleast attend those 6pm starts with her, but none worked out. Next year I guess. Son still too young.

Think Jays or TFC would work better anyway. With the Jays you have all those break out areas now around Rogers Center. Or you can even buy tickets to just be in those areas without having seats. TFC probably works better too because it's totally outside.

And I just know Lebron ain't playing next Tuesday and those Laker/GSW on membership cost are still gross (550/pair) :dead:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
The audacity of this :picard:
Yeah it's wild. Them two have been the only tier 6 game for the past 5 seasons. Which is wild considering Curry only played here once since 2019, Lebron/AD also missed last year - but that's the game :dead:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Yeah it's wild. Them two have been the only tier 6 game for the past 5 seasons. Which is wild considering Curry only played here once since 2019, Lebron/AD also missed last year - but that's the game :dead:
The lakers brand is too strong. They are a worldwide/big market/glamour team. I mean this is one of the most prestigious and iconic franchises in the entire sports world, all sports included. I expect tickets for games against the lakers to be expensive and in high demand. And you know laker nation will travel and invade every arena of the league.

When it comes to Gsw this is just the curry effect. Before 2015-16 no one outside of the Bay Area cared about the warriors and when he will retire finally, no one will care about that team again outside Bay Area brehs.

Last edited: