Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
When I saw the Olynyk trade I was like wtf, as much as I love Canadians it made no sense, but yeah as an expiring with Dinwiddie, I don't hate it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When I saw the Olynyk trade I was like wtf, as much as I love Canadians it made no sense, but yeah as an expiring with Dinwiddie, I don't hate it

Got out of that second year schoeder deal :ehh:

Right now the only contracts for next year
Barret 25 mill
Poetl 19 mill :to:
Boucher 10 mill :to:
dikk 5 mill
mcdaniels 5 mill
agbachi 4 mill

obv they will pick up barnes option and resign quickley

hopefully they can still move trent and brown for draft picks and maybe include crap like mcdaniels or boucher or poetl

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Got out of that second year schoeder deal :ehh:

Right now the only contracts for next year
Barret 25 mill
Poetl 19 mill :to:
Boucher 10 mill :to:
dikk 5 mill
mcdaniels 5 mill
agbachi 4 mill

obv they will pick up barnes option and resign quickley

hopefully they can still move trent and brown for draft picks and maybe include crap like mcdaniels or boucher or poetl
This team is gonna be god awful down the stretch, so unless they have bad luck in the lottery there should be a top 5 pick plus however many picks they'll l end up in this draft

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This team is gonna be god awful down the stretch, so unless they have bad luck in the lottery there should be a top 5 pick plus however many picks they'll l end up in this draft

Yup whats worse is I know the raptors you'll see dinwiddie and olynyk get major minutes instead of playing the youth

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
That Poeltl trade really fukks the raptors future on the longterm. What a shortsighted, useless trade. We weren’t close to contending last year and Masai still thought that giving up a top pick for a mid player was such a good idea smh.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Yup whats worse is I know the raptors you'll see dinwiddie and olynyk get major minutes instead of playing the youth
Mlse thinking short term they don’t want to see empty seats, lower ratings, suits leaving, corporate money gone so they force Masai and Webster to make bandaid shortsighted deals and trades to keep the raps semi competitive and maintain the interest of raptors casuals in Toronto, unfortunately most of them are barely basketball fans. MLSE/ Tannenbaum know raps ain’t like the leafs, raps suck only the small group of diehards in the city will care, leafs suck they will still sell tickets, make profits, maintain interest, get great ratings and have sellout crowds regardless because off GP, they have a greater multigenerational fanbase and a greater diehard fanbase than the raps.

The Raps just like the jays, their popularity, crowd attendances and profits are directly based on their victorious performances.

That’s why washed up veterans get so much playing time here lately.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That Poeltl trade really fukks the raptors future on the longterm. What a shortsighted, useless trade. We weren’t close to contending last year and Masai still thought that giving up a top pick for a mid player was such a good idea smh.

whats worse is a guy like drummond is out there making min, poetl isnt even that good. His game doesn't translate in this NBA and now we are stuck with him for the forseeable future

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
whats worse is a guy like drummond is out there making min, poetl isnt even that good. His game doesn't translate in this NBA and now we are stuck with him for the forseeable future

Insane that he thought Poeltl was worth a lotto pick and the guy can't even hit FTs and has declining athleticism, absolutely awful assessment of talent there

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
why is gary trent still on this team :dahell:

Bruce Brown looking like he's staying :francis:

Masai fukked up again and tried to sell too high.

At least with GTJ, I understand. He's been ass so you can buy low with him and sign him to a 30/2 year deal