Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea what this FO is doing AGAIN....

You signed Schroder to a MLE deal then get nothing for him and ur back to have no pack up PG ?
I have no clue if theyre tanking to keep the pick or if theyre trying to get back in the play in....If ur tanking why wouldnt they have cleared the entire house ?
Bobby Webster is not good at his job

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The idea that Brown will have value at the draft is more bobby Webster bullshyt....Problem is they should have tried to move him 2 weeks ago and not at the 25th hour...they keep failing.

I'd rather have the 29th pick than Ochai

He sucked for Utah all year he's been awful...

NONE of these moves you can point to and say I get it now.....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Fire everybody
MLSE should at the least be looking at replacements now this incompetence has gone on too long....you have gotten zero for Lowry FVV and Siakam that alone should be grounds for dismissal......there's nothing more Masai cam say to earn trust I'd tell to stay over in France xuz he's finished here....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The idea that Brown will have value at the draft is more bobby Webster bullshyt....Problem is they should have tried to move him 2 weeks ago and not at the 25th hour...they keep failing.

I'd rather have the 29th pick than Ochai

He sucked for Utah all year he's been awful...

NONE of these moves you can point to and say I get it now.....

same here
young guy making half of what ochai is making>>>ochai whose trash and was a senior so he's done developing
but he can live in masai basement and they can eat jollof together yawn

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
without that spinning fakkit siakam clogging the lane looks like poetl is playing decent
maybe we might be able to con a team in the offseason

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the game and this niqqa Barnes crying for a foul call on every drive, cotdamn.
To be fair, he does get fouled a lot, especially on 2nd chance opportunities. But he gotta stop di blooodclaaat crying all the time.

Also Barnes-ball is trash, everyone standing around watching him pound the ball trying to find position in the post.