Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The Pascal trade is def deflating because those picks we've received won't get us much. However, Masai F'd up because I think Atlanta was offering Jalen Johnson in the summer, but Masai was haggling them for extra picks.

Just like how we missed out on maxey for lowry :snoop:
I swear if gary trent and schoeder are still on the raps after the deadline :snoop:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I swear if gary trent and schoeder are still on the raps after the deadline :snoop:
Yeah, Masai treats trades like it's 2K, but sometimes you just have to accept if its a promising prospect is involved. I think the Pascal team could've waited because you never know a team like Dallas gets desperate and accept a trade of Pascal for Lively who is most likely going to be a better player than any of the Pacers' picks.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Like they could have literally waited and traded Pascal now and prob got a better offer
100%. We likely get one proper player back from Pacers. Now watching some Pacer games to see how Pascal is doing, how we didn't get atleast Nembhard is fukking criminal.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, Masai treats trades like it's 2K, but sometimes you just have to accept if its a promising prospect is involved. I think the Pascal team could've waited because you never know a team like Dallas gets desperate and accept a trade of Pascal for Lively who is most likely going to be a better player than any of the Pacers' picks.

even miami whose been playing trash or philly with embiid being out
:snoop:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The biggest of all these Masai blunders the one that will be talked about 10 yrs from now was the poeltl trade...

We were middling as fukk last year to think a bum like Poeltl was the missing piece and for a 1st with those protections over 3 years when nobody else was offering more than a 2nd.....

all time fukk up...were getting our asses spanked ever night and there still a good chance we will convey that pick to SA this year....

imagine tanking and still not getting a lottery pick,double gut punch and thats what Masai did in the moment cuz he had no clarity or vision.

Nikkas think im crazy when i say i would grab Masai by his lapels and headbutt him if i ever saw him in public....hes frucked up this team for the forseeable future...

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Actually like Trent hes a plus 40% shooter from 3 we need those...If you can re sign on a reasonable deal id keep him....Schroder,Brown,Boucher,Poeltl and McDaniels in my opinion should all be on the chopping block i dont give a shyt if all 5 are gone by Thursday...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Why isn't Barnes even looking to shoot through these overtime sessions?

Ill tell you what it was,something he has done several times this year when he doesnt get the ball or a play aint run for him he sits shyt out as a fukk you to the coach/team....They ran a a double hand off for a RJ 3,that was him saying fukk you to the coach.....hes talented but VERY immature.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ill tell you what it was,something he has done several times this year when he doesnt get the ball or a play aint run for him he sits shyt out as a fukk you to the coach/team....They ran a a double hand off for a RJ 3,that was him saying fukk you to the coach.....hes talented but VERY immature.
Yep. I meant to post this during the OKC game, but it was either toward the end of regulation or in the first overtime, cant' remember now as I was trying to find the timestamp. RJ and Scottie are both open. IQ passes it to RJ who is wide open. Scottie sticks both hands out for the swing pass. RJ puts it up (he was wide open too), Scottie stays in the same stance with his hands out as the ball is already in the air and stays that way even after it misses. Never heads to the rim or anything, almost showing his annoyance to RJ. It was immature as hell and prob explains why he was so passive for those two OTs. He'll need to grow up.

Also: just got the all-star nod :pachaha:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I meant to post this during the OKC game, but it was either toward the end of regulation or in the first overtime, cant' remember now as I was trying to find the timestamp. RJ and Scottie are both open. IQ passes it to RJ who is wide open. Scottie sticks both hands out for the swing pass. RJ puts it up (he was wide open too), Scottie stays in the same stance with his hands out as the ball is already in the air and stays that way even after it misses. Never heads to the rim or anything, almost showing his annoyance to RJ. It was immature as hell and prob explains why he was so passive for those two OTs. He'll need to grow up.

Also: just got the all-star nod :pachaha:
I don't fukk with that kinda passive aggressive shyt.

He even had a possession in OT where he got the ball in the paint and just kicked it out and didn't even look at the basket. Clearly trying to prove a point.

Then last night when they were getting their teeth kicked in against New Orleans he was on the bench laughing.

But he's an All Star now
:blessed:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't fukk with that kinda passive aggressive shyt.

He even had a possession in OT where he got the ball in the paint and just kicked it out and didn't even look at the basket. Clearly trying to prove a point.

Then last night when they were getting their teeth kicked in against New Orleans he was on the bench laughing.

But he's an All Star now
:blessed:
Yeah it sucks because he was the most engaged since the season started. Literally playing wall to wall. Instantly changed when OG was traded (more defensive burden) and even worse now after the Pascal trade (offensive burden) - even that pass to GTJ to end OT was the laziest pass and that's after holding the ball for half the time left :pachaha:
Play from OKC game was 1:40 left in the 4th, but he was okay when RJ took the last shot to end regulation, so I don't know. He's young, he'll mature.
I tuned off the NO game so heard about it after re: him and Dennis on the bench laughing. Dennis gotta get shipped out :camby:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Most likely to least likely gone im thinking

Brown. First rounder at least
Boucher. Couple 2nd round picks?
GTJ. Player for player.
Dennis. No clue.

Yak stays. Thad/Temple as filler to the above.
McDaniels gets demoted to arena usher.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Most likely to least likely gone im thinking

Brown. First rounder at least
Boucher. Couple 2nd round picks?
GTJ. Player for player.
Dennis. No clue.

Yak stays. Thad/Temple as filler to the above.
McDaniels gets demoted to arena usher.

You ain’t shyt breh :dead:
Boucher can barely get off the bench so I’m sure his time is up. Brown got value around the league so I can see him moving
Schroeder entire attitude changed since the trades, time to send him on his way
@Miggs agree about the Poeltl trade was so unnecessary and did not move the needle for us at all