Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Start playing young guys exclusively, shut down Poelt, Barret etc. and keep the top 6 pick.

You have to understand the protections on the pick if they dont give Spurs the pick in 2024 they give it next year in a better draft.....you have to choose the lesser of 2 evils.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If it was OKC's two lottery picks from this year from the Jazz and Rockets, I'd do it. I'm a really big fan of Aaron Wiggins btw. I think he'd be an excellent fit next to Scottie and IQ.
If you do any kind of deal with OKC im asking for Dieng...Ive said since last year thats a guy that needs a shot at playing time...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This is the best Bruce Brown has looked since we got him

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Won despite Darko who continues to be a dumbass of a coach....

We were running Brown/Thad PnRs down the stretch with Barnes sitting in the corner...

Are we developing or not ?

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Won despite Darko who continues to be a dumbass of a coach....

We were running Brown/Thad PnRs down the stretch with Barnes sitting in the corner...

Are we developing or not ?
I was yelling the same shyt at the tv.
The season is a wash as we are in the middle or retooling/rebuilding so why aren’t we maximizing the playing time of all young players on roster? Thad is not a part of our plan at all yet he’s playing 30+ minutes, it’s ridiculous.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I was yelling the same shyt at the tv.
The season is a wash as we are in the middle or retooling/rebuilding so why aren’t we maximizing the playing time of all young players on roster? Thad is not a part of our plan at all yet he’s playing 30+ minutes, it’s ridiculous.

I understand you have to play him when you have no other bigs available but he should not be a screener and roller in the last 5 mins of a game or really any time....Like you said wins dont mean anything the most important thing is reps for Scottie,IQ,RJ right now even Nwora who looks like he could be apart of this too.....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Get as much picks as possible, 14 games under 500 the only untouchable raptor is scottie barnes. If you can get a first or a few seconds for anyone do it. And stop signing bums like porter jr and mcdaniels

Is that Chilis still open in Vaughan near the Colossus theatre ?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Outside of scottie barnes, barrett, quickley and herbie kuhn I hate everyone in this franchise from the owner to president to gm to coach, to coaching staff, to announcers, to the crappy music they play during the game, to the dance pak, to the corny intros and fans who still suck off masai and this garbage team.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Outside of scottie barnes, barrett, quickley and herbie kuhn I hate everyone in this franchise from the owner to president to gm to coach, to coaching staff, to announcers, to the crappy music they play during the game, to the dance pak, to the corny intros and fans who still suck off masai and this garbage team.

Ive hated Mark Strong someone needs to take away his mic those intros are so corny and bush league...everything about this team is in the mud.