Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y’all Raps fans are cold man. Demar has 9 years of service…Pascal has 8 and was a major contributor to the only championship you got.

And ya’ll are saying that those guys aren’t no brainers to get their numbers retired?

The 2019 Raptors similar to the 2016 Cavs need to do a ring of honor where they immortalize the entire championship team.

That’s how huge those rings were to the franchises.

Kawhi’s number needs to be up there at the very least..

I'd do lowry and that's it. If you do demar you might as well do chris bosh as well :picard:

bosh was with the raptors for 7 years
siakam 8 years
demar 9

You can "honor" their numbers, but retire?

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I'd do lowry and that's it. If you do demar you might as well do chris bosh as well :picard:

bosh was with the raptors for 7 years
siakam 8 years
demar 9

You can "honor" their numbers, but retire?

Vince
Bosh
Demar
Siakam
Lowry
Kawhi

Gotta be up there. What y’all saving those rafter spots for:pachaha:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I liked this team with Pascal, not even gonna front brehs

OG trade was enough to start then should have focused on GTJ/Boucher/Thad/Temple instead :mjcry:

Last edited:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I liked this team with Pascal, not even gonna front brehd.

OG trade was enough to start then should have focused on GTJ/Boucher/Thad/Temple instead :mjcry:
I liked the team after the trade with Pascal, but it was best for both parties to move on. We def need to rebuild and at least we have Scottie, Quickley, and RJ on the same timeline. I hope we pick outside of the top 6 because I want to get out of that Spurs trade ASAP

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This is some bad b-ball right now. Might also be the worst passing of any game this year. Just lazy post up feeds and cross court attempts.
Masai said there'd be days like this :mjcry:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I felt like OG shouldn't have been traded, but pascal should of. The team needed a change regardless, shyt was going nowhere. Just gotta bank on draft picks :yeshrug: