Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I felt like OG shouldn't have been traded, but pascal should of. The team needed a change regardless, shyt was going nowhere. Just gotta bank on draft picks :yeshrug:

I turned on and saw thad young getting minutes in the year of our Lord 2024

Trade Trent, Boucher, young, pottrr jr for whatever you can get

Play the young guys Kira Lewis etc and see what we have

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I felt like OG shouldn't have been traded, but pascal should of. The team needed a change regardless, shyt was going nowhere. Just gotta bank on draft picks :yeshrug:

Its quite simple its financial they dont want to go into the tax for a team that was at best .500...
masai and booby made alot of dumb moves and didnt build a proper team,that being said they were 13-20 when they traded OG.
OG is gonna ask for 35-40m and Siakam is gonna get the max...I agree with those decisions,the mistakes made up til this season i dont agree with.
But paying OG 40m a season is CRAZY,i know Knicks fans love him right now but lets see if that changes if they dont make the ECF and then realize what his re signing will cost them in flexibility....We need offense right now not defense OG is better off on a team that is trying to win now and will go into the luxury tax for the next few seasons..

Siakam i dont really care about hes a max player but he folds in the playoffs im confident Pacers are going nowhere with him as the #2 guy.Ihave criticized his softness for years hes talented but doesnt have another gear in him when it matters and it made no sense to pay him the max into his mid 30s....

I have no issues with moving off them,in hindsight Masai failed this organization the last 4 years...This team should have been better and had more playoff success the last 4 years and wasted 3-4 seasons where they had enough talent to at least do what Miami did....Masai and bobby sat on there hands and now they have to move on and had nothing but one lousy 1st round exit to show for it...

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I turned on and saw thad young getting minutes in the year of our Lord 2024

Trade Trent, Boucher, young, pottrr jr for whatever you can get

Play the young guys Kira Lewis etc and see what we have

Theres no excuse for Thad to see the floor even with no centers,Darko says he wants to see what the young guys can do they continues playing Thad minutes is annoying shyt....

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Theres no excuse for Thad to see the floor even with no centers,Darko says he wants to see what the young guys can do they continues playing Thad minutes is annoying shyt....
I think since Porter is injured we kinda screwed
Looks like they've given up on Boucher as a project

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

He doesn't erven belong in the NBA, masai was a idiot picking up that contract

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
honestly play the young guys. I don't watch this crap anymore but I saw nwora had like 25

why is thad young getting 22 minutes and boucher 13?

raptors are 1-9 in their past 10 :heh:.

Trade schoeder, trent , bruce brown , boucher, and see what you can get for porter jr and thad young even if its second rounders

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its quite simple its financial they dont want to go into the tax for a team that was at best .500...
masai and booby made alot of dumb moves and didnt build a proper team,that being said they were 13-20 when they traded OG.
OG is gonna ask for 35-40m and Siakam is gonna get the max...I agree with those decisions,the mistakes made up til this season i dont agree with.
But paying OG 40m a season is CRAZY,i know Knicks fans love him right now but lets see if that changes if they dont make the ECF and then realize what his re signing will cost them in flexibility....We need offense right now not defense OG is better off on a team that is trying to win now and will go into the luxury tax for the next few seasons..

Siakam i dont really care about hes a max player but he folds in the playoffs im confident Pacers are going nowhere with him as the #2 guy.Ihave criticized his softness for years hes talented but doesnt have another gear in him when it matters and it made no sense to pay him the max into his mid 30s....

I have no issues with moving off them,in hindsight Masai failed this organization the last 4 years...This team should have been better and had more playoff success the last 4 years and wasted 3-4 seasons where they had enough talent to at least do what Miami did....Masai and bobby sat on there hands and now they have to move on and had nothing but one lousy 1st round exit to show for it...

Yeah, its what fans have to realize. Raptors even with OG were 7 games uder .500. OG is a nice complimentary piece but not a star.
Imagine if the raptors kept lowry, van vleet, siakam and og? We'd be in cap hell with a garbage team. If you're garbage might as well have capspace to look forward to

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Get as much picks as possible, 14 games under 500 the only untouchable raptor is scottie barnes. If you can get a first or a few seconds for anyone do it. And stop signing bums like porter jr and mcdaniels

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Get as much picks as possible, 14 games under 500 the only untouchable raptor is scottie barnes. If you can get a first or a few seconds for anyone do it. And stop signing bums like porter jr and mcdaniels

Bruce Brown Jr should at least get a late 1st or a prospect back.

NY: They give up a pick in the early 20s, and maintain cap flexibility. They get another ball handler to back up Brunson. They don't have to meet ATL's crazy asking price for Dejounte Murray. With Randle out for an unspecified amount of time, they will need more contributors.
6uky2CX.png

Mavs: They get another defender who guard #1-4 who can play with Kyrie and Luka. They get off Holmes's contract. Raps get a possible 3+D prospect with OMax.
UJzgVwA.png

OKC: They don't need to pay Davis Bertans $5.25 mil to sit at home next year. They have a million 1sts coming up, and not enough roster spots. This team is extremely young and could use an insurance policy in case Dort or JDub gets injured. Bruce would fit in well with this team, and could be a good replacement for Giddey. Dieng's a smart player and decision maker, but he isn't contributing any time soon. He still can't shoot from 3, and he's extremely raw. He's at least a couple of years away from being a full time rotational player. He needs to go somewhere where he can play and develop.
Mnzhcrf.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruce Brown Jr should at least get a late 1st or a prospect back.

NY: They give up a pick in the early 20s, and maintain cap flexibility. They get another ball handler to back up Brunson. They don't have to meet ATL's crazy asking price for Dejounte Murray. With Randle out for an unspecified amount of time, they will need more contributors.
6uky2CX.png

Mavs: They get another defender who guard #1-4 who can play with Kyrie and Luka. They get off Holmes's contract. Raps get a possible 3+D prospect with OMax.
UJzgVwA.png

OKC: They don't need to pay Davis Bertans $5.25 mil to sit at home next year. They have a million 1sts coming up, and not enough roster spots. This team is extremely young and could use an insurance policy in case Dort or JDub gets injured. Bruce would fit in well with this team, and could be a good replacement for Giddey. Dieng's a smart player and decision maker, but he isn't contributing any time soon. He still can't shoot from 3, and he's extremely raw. He's at least a couple of years away from being a full time rotational player. He needs to go somewhere where he can play and develop.
Mnzhcrf.png

saw on espn this

Oklahoma City Thunder get: Jakob Poeltl, Dennis Schroder Toronto Raptors get: Davis Bertans, Aleksej Pokusevski, Tre Mann, Aaron Wiggins, two first-round picks, two second-round picks

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
saw on espn this

Oklahoma City Thunder get: Jakob Poeltl, Dennis Schroder Toronto Raptors get: Davis Bertans, Aleksej Pokusevski, Tre Mann, Aaron Wiggins, two first-round picks, two second-round picks

If it was OKC's two lottery picks from this year from the Jazz and Rockets, I'd do it. I'm a really big fan of Aaron Wiggins btw. I think he'd be an excellent fit next to Scottie and IQ.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That Hawks game was entertaining as fukk. Gradey looks to be coming into his own now. Outside of the shot and his assists, he was driving without fear, even tried a put back to end the game :wow: I think he's gonna turn out well. Nowra looked pretty good too, same with Jontay. Just need the starters back now.

Outside of the core and the above, the rest can all go.