Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:blessed: Thank God we didnt pay Siakam. Ill take the draft capital and the pass on maxing a 30 year old second/third option.

I know imagine paying siakam 45 mill whose turning 30 and we haven't done anything with him as a first or second option
we are 11 games under .500 adios

The nba is a young mans game, the raps team core is now all dudes 24 and under.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
My friend messaged me all sad siakam is gone

I'm like we are 14-25. Siakam as a number one option you are going nowhere. He's turning 30 athleticism will fade, the spin move already has been figured out. I'm happy we have cut throat masai back again. Keep shipping out these bums
I was worried about masai, I thought He got soft but there’s still ice cold blood running in his veins

He’s back on that « Nothing personal, it’s just business » type of time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was worried about masai, I thought He got soft but there’s still ice cold blood running in his veins

He’s back on that « Nothing personal, it’s just business » type of time.

Yup
I like the trade.

Kira lewis was a lottery pick in 2020 and is still young just never got a shot. Might be a nice backup PG
nwora is a good 3 point shooter, has size and looks decent in spurts better than seeing those washed otto porter jr, jalen mcdaniels, thad young crap we've been seeing

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We should've traded him sooner, but it's a decent haul since most teams weren't willing to give up their prospect. It would've been amazing to get Lively, but I am okay with getting 3 picks and just finally freeing up some space and gaining capital. However, that Poeltl trade will continue to mess us up, and should look into moving him ASAP. Hopefully a contender will trade for him and give up a protected 1st