Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn no one watching RJ putting on a clinic? May be the best game of his career. This trade transformed this team it seems. When’s the last time we beat the Warriors in the Bay? Kawhi year?

Thank you new York

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn no one watching RJ putting on a clinic? May be the best game of his career. This trade transformed this team it seems. When’s the last time we beat the Warriors in the Bay? Kawhi year?
Watched it all. Just hadn't posted yet. RJ was cooking. 26 at the half:wow:. Love his fearless drives. Something we couldn't get OG to do no matter what or he'd just fumble it.

Rotation is much better with Dennis and Gary coming off the bench. Still have some offence to keep the lead going. Was hoping RJ was going to hit the 50 piece :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I said before this trade was a steal. I would have taken rj for og straight up but to also get quickley
Barrett can relax now not under the bright new york lights, he's home
thank you new york :blessed:

Last edited:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I am happy that this team is fun to watch again. Unsure what we can get for Pascal, but in no way I would want Warriors scraps unless they're giving up unprotected picks

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What teams are showing the most interest in Pascal???

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Offense went from 17th to 4th in the 4 games since the trade....small sample size but anyone whos watched this team this year can see what the trade has done....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Offense went from 17th to 4th in the 4 games since the trade....small sample size but anyone whos watched this team this year can see what the trade has done....

I call out masai and bobby all the time but it was a good trade. OG while great on defense on offense :picard:

Even that stiff poetl is playing better

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I call out masai and bobby all the time but it was a good trade. OG while great on defense on offense :picard:

Even that stiff poetl is playing better

Ive said earier in this thread/season having a defender like OG on a mediocre defensive team and starving for offense wasnt gonna work and he'd be the first to go....i never bought the build around him and Scottie you dont build around players like OG.....Look at his role in NY its been reduced to what it was here.
Thats not a bad thing thats what he is the idea to give him 25 % usage and 18 shots a night it ludicrous..its like giving Boucher a bigger role on offense.

They made the decision and correct one to go offense over defense and just try to outscore opponents,only way to turn this season...