Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah they've really gelled quick. At this point seeing the trash packages for Pascal Im not even against the extension anymore. See what they can do if they squeak into the play in. The two losses have been close. Offensive is definitely much improved. Needed Yak for sure tonight though

Yup

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darko was tryna muster up every word in the English language lol

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they've really gelled quick. At this point seeing the trash packages for Pascal Im not even against the extension anymore. See what they can do if they squeak into the play in. The two losses have been close. Offensive is definitely much improved. Needed Yak for sure tonight though

So you happy with this team? I think Trent and Siakam should go. Boucher too. I’m sure we can get good pieces in return and some veteran help

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
So you happy with this team? I think Trent and Siakam should go. Boucher too. I’m sure we can get good pieces in return and some veteran help
Right now I am. So far I've enjoyed these 5 games more than anything before the trade other than maybe that early win over the Bucks. It's not a championship team obviously but I would want to see what they could do if they got into the playoffs.

I rather focus on trading Trent and Boucher first, if anything before Pascal. Boucher has some great games and the hustle is there, but then he'll offset all of that with a game like yesterday: costly turnovers and bricking 3s off the side board.

With Pascal I was down for a trade but when OG went first and now seeing how Pascal has adjusted (no fuss, has either been the primary option when called upon, or has been fine being the 3rd option in these 5 games.) I'm almost feeling bad for him now because he's still coming out and playing. He's been a pro during all these rumors and I don't know what we get that replaces almost 23 PPG. I also want to see more of that two-man with him and Scottie. I don't think that's been explored enough.

Not a bum ass trade focused around Harrison Barnes or Jonathan Kuminga - I rather extend him at the max instead of those dudes. :dead:

Keegan Murray was the only piece that made me say "now we're kinda talking" - not Dejonte either, and not sure what Pacers do now with Hali out.

I don't know there's like an excitement to watching the games now, for me. Specially when RJ goes off. :blessed:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Right now I do. So far I've emjoyed these 5 games more than anything before the trade other than maybe that early win over the Bucks. It's not a championship team obviously but I would want to see what they could do if they got into the playoffs.

I rather focus on trading Trent and Boucher first, if anything before Pascal. Boucher has some great games and the hustle is there, but then he'll offset all of that with a game like yesterday: costly turnovers and bricking 3s off the side board.

With Pascal I was down for a trade but when OG went first and now and seeing how Pascal has adjusted (no fuss, has either been the primary option when called upon, or has been fine being the 3rd option in these 5 games.) I'm almost feeling bad for him now because he's still coming out and playing. He's been a pro during all these rumors and I don't know what we get that replaces almost 23 PPG. I also want to see more of that two-man with him and Scottie. I don't think that's been explored enough.

Not a bum ass trade focused around Harrison Barnes or Jonathan Kuminga - I rather extend him at the max into of those dudes. :dead:

Keegan Murray was the only piece that made me say "now we're kinda talking" - not Dejonte either, and not sure what Pacers do now with Hali out.

I don't know there's like an excitement to watching the games now, for me. Specially when RJ goes off. :blessed:

I agree
Not worth taking crap back

trade, trent, schoeder, boucher, young etc.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Right now I am. So far I've enjoyed these 5 games more than anything before the trade other than maybe that early win over the Bucks. It's not a championship team obviously but I would want to see what they could do if they got into the playoffs.

With Pascal I was down for a trade but when OG went first and now seeing how Pascal has adjusted (no fuss, has either been the primary option when called upon, or has been fine being the 3rd option in these 5 games.) I'm almost feeling bad for him now because he's still coming out and playing. He's been a pro during all these rumors and I don't know what we get that replaces almost 23 PPG. I also want to see more of that two-man with him and Scottie. I don't think that's been explored enough.

Not a bum ass trade focused around Harrison Barnes or Jonathan Kuminga - I rather extend him at the max instead of those dudes. :dead:

Trade bench/role players at this point, no core players/starters. I like the chemistry the current team has right now

If poeltl was playing last night instead of Thaddeus young, Anthony davis wouldn’t have produced 40 pts and dominated the paint with ease. Yet without our starting center we gave the lakers hell so much hell that the refs had to save LA in the 4th with obviously one sided biased fugazi officiating.

As for siakam, if a team like Okc is crazy enough and is willing to give up Chet holmgren for him (for example) you do that trade immediately. Otherwise don’t even bother. I rather keep spicy p instead of trading him for kuminga.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: CJ

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

He didnt get 1 foul shot in this clip....he should have been at the line 8 times off this video alone...The narrative about AD being a great defender disciplined who doesnt foul is BS he fouls Scottie at the rim 3 separate times in this video clip no calls...