Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Like I said I love the trade. Quickley and Barrett two starting quality players who can score.

Plus the woat bench now has decent quality with Trent and schoeder

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Down the stretch it got shaky but I like what I saw from IQ. RJ a bit of a hog but whatever. GTJ needs to find his shot before the deadline so we can get decent value for him

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Down the stretch it got shaky but I like what I saw from IQ. RJ a bit of a hog but whatever. GTJ needs to find his shot before the deadline so we can get decent value for him

Yup game 1, plus this is reallly one of the few teams where poetl can actually play over 30mpg because of jarret allan

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't know how much they got better but I do know they're more fun to watch. they haven't had that speed of IQ since... prime Lowry and even then IQ is faster. not too high on RJ but it's worth the gamble to see if he ever takes that level. OG is who he is and he's not useful on a team that's not a contender. Siakam needs to go, trade him to Indiana for Mathurin, Jarace Walker and a pick. go full in on the youth.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i don't know how much they got better but I do know they're more fun to watch. they haven't had that speed of IQ since... prime Lowry and even then IQ is faster. not too high on RJ but it's worth the gamble to see if he ever takes that level. OG is who he is and he's not useful on a team that's not a contender. Siakam needs to go, trade him to Indiana for Mathurin, Jarace Walker and a pick. go full in on the youth.

I agree
barnes is 22, barrett 23, quickley 24. I would trade scroder, siakam, trent jr and poetl if you can move that trash

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I agree
barnes is 22, barrett 23, quickley 24. I would trade scroder, siakam, trent jr and poetl if you can move that trash
You'd trade the Austrian Hammer after you guys gave up a 1st round pick for him :lupe: