Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The raps win if they started the game on time. They woke up in the second half but it was too late. They played catch-up basketball all night long. The raps can’t suck in the first half and make huge comebacks in the second and win every time. We never start games on time, it’s a bad habit of ours, I put this on the coaching staff. it’s the coaching staff job to prepare the team for 4 quarters of ball, not 1 or 2.

Our bench is useless and not nba caliber.

Boucher,Precious, Flynn :scust:

All scrubs except gradey(I give him a pass because he’s a young rookie, he will learn things and improve as a player. He’s too raw especially defensively )

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Fire Darko Rajaković
I wish we had Ime Udoka as head coach of the raptors. He’s doing a great job in Houston, many basketball experts expected the rockets to be a atrocious team and finish dead last in the standings this season, but to my great surprise they are currently the 4th seeded team in a competitive western conference. On paper the rockets ain’t better than the raps. Can someone explain why they are doing better than us?

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Welp, we got the best IST court, so there's that lol.

Gradey might have to sniff 905 for a quick sec though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
grady dikk = luke jackson 2.0
or even trading up one spot and selecting lively

Jesus Christ he really does play like Luke Jackson out there. He can't hit a shot at all and is weak as hell

Masai should've been fired by now